August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

Morning everyone!
Many, many thanks for all anniversary wishes, we didn’t do nothing exciting as oh was at work all day…not to worry😊

Gosh Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign she’s grown up sooo…fast!
She’s going to break some hearts in a few years ! Enjoy the barbecue X
Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 love the bracelet and hope you’re feeling a little better X
Sue @BeadstormJewellery you definately deserve a pimms :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Patricia @silverbirchstudio pleased you had a nice family time X
Anita @beaniehats loving the orange it’s worked well!

All pinned to here and Here’s mine today
Enjoy your Sunday, Steph xx

2 Likes

Afternoon

Abetter day today, no rain as yet but at times looks so threatening

We are doggie sitting till Friday, so just waiting for lunch to go down and then its walkies time lol

Love the baby door hanger Kim @KBCreations

Here is my new listing

Carol xx

2 Likes

Just listed another of my cowl neck infinity scarves…I made this one while I was waiting for hubby in hospital in Scotland…
https://folksy.com/items/6891928-Mauve-crochet-cowl-neck-infinity-scarf-ref-637123-

Can you add a sale for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads - total now 3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My listing for today. Hope you’ve all had a great weekend.

2 Likes

Caught up to here…

Another sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

faved to here

two sales for me Max…thanks (total 4)

2 Likes

Evening all,

Pleased to be able to report first sale of the month @paperchainsandbeads :dancers:

Belated anniversary wishes Steph @stephshortstationery.
Love the bowl Sue @SueTrevor.
Looking forward to seeing the new workshop Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign. Enjoy your BBQ.

Alison x

3 Likes

Yay, just had a sale! Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Well done everyone for all those sales!

1 Like

Hi All,

I have listed 2 today…

https://folksy.com/items/6892021-Halloween-2-x-Handcrafted-Clay-Gift-Tags-or-Decorations-Ghost-Witches-Hat-

https://folksy.com/items/6892092--C-est-La-Vie-Handcrafted-Clay-Hanging-Decoration-Keepsake-or-Gift-Tag

1 Like

loved upto here

Hi everyone. The Shed is up - all done in the sunshine. The weather turned as soon as hubby got the BBQ out! Shed is great and the BBQ was really lovely too - a great day (pics to follow) Thank you for the lovely comments about my lovely girl. She is very gorgeous and yes, she does get away with a lot Steph @stephshortstationery

I have had a sale! Please add on to the tally Max @paperchainsandbeads

Just off to load the photos onto the computer and I will try to show you how things went today xx

5 Likes

Workshop building party sounds great Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign. Hope all has gone well.
Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery will look forward to a Pimms!

Quite windy at my fair today, but I was in a fairly sheltered spot so I survived the day without loosing the gazebo. Sales were certainly slower than last year.

Another re-list

2 Likes

Sue @BeadstormJewellery the party went very well…

The finished article - we moved the other shed round (had to empty it first and dismantle the shelving) then re-filled it. The new shed is 12x6ft

Getting a skip tomorrow to put all the rubbish in - can’t wait to tidy up!

13 Likes

Wow, that looks fantastic! Bet you can’t wait to have it up and running!

2 Likes

It will only be mine until the ‘proper one’ is build by real builders! After that, it is hubby’s workshop. He has already looked to see if his other set of shelving will fit in it! The two youngest have loved helping with putting it up. They had so much fun.

2 Likes

Well, as I am still up, I thought I would show you my listing for today. I have had this for some time and could do with some love.

Good night everyone - see you later on xx

2 Likes

Good morning. Did anyone watch the Olympics closing ceremony? I watched so e of it and felt so sorry for them in that weather.

Off to the hospital this morning for my routine bloods for my hypopituaritism.

3 Likes