August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

Yay happy dancing for your sale Roz :dancer:

1 Like
1 Like

Good Morning Amigos,
I hope you are all well and all the poorly Amigos are feeling better.
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign No there’s still no baby :frowning: If it carries on like this they may have to help things along :expressionless: I hope little Erin’s arm is better today xx
I have a quick Halloween bag to show you today
https://folksy.com/items/6715190-Personalised-Felt-Halloween-Trick-or-Treat-Bag
I’d better get back to work so I can try to get all these bath sheets done before it get’s too hot :expressionless: :fire: :sun_with_face:
I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Donna xx

2 Likes

Morning Amigos,

Yay, another sale for the tally please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads.

Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, I broke my elbow from a fall at school when I was about 10. Carried on using it for the rest of the day. Complained a bit the next morning and Mum took me to the doctor who sent me to A&E. I’d say get her checked out.

Probably putting shop in holiday mode again . visitors, significant birthday celebrations and a short holiday. Don’t think I can manage to keep working as well.

3 Likes

Good morning Amigos. I’m listing these hearts today.

https://folksy.com/items/6892578-Pair-heart-door-hangers-in-Cath-Kidston-pink-and-green-fabric

1 Like
1 Like

Morning everyone lovely sunny morning here but as we approach Autumn thought I’d share my Autumn Leaves coasters today.

1 Like

Good morning all
https://folksy.com/items/6889245-Rainbow-Heart-Crochet-Stitch-Markers-Gift-for-Valentines

2 Likes

Following on from your autumn shades Gill @rainbowsnmore I thought I would show you this necklace

Thanks everyone for your really helpful advice about Erin’s arm. She doesn’t seem bothered about it this morning, bending it and leaning on it as usual. There is no real swelling, just a very nasty bruise and a graze, but keeping in mind what you said about your elbow Sally @LifeCovers I will keep an eye on her and take her to the doctors if she looks troubled by it. Poor soul can’t say too much or communicate well, so I will just have to go on how she is using it and her reactions to it being touched. I will let you know how we get on.

All caught up to here xx

3 Likes

@JAustenJewelleryDesign - Poor thing hope she is ok. It might get a bit stiff over the day.
Had a few sales but not on here this month yet. I have managed to make a few more cowls so will just keep making and listing them here and see what happens when it turns cold.

3 Likes

Hi,

My listing for today - experimenting with laser engraving on iPhone cover.

1 Like

Good morning

Max @paperchainsandbeads can you add a sale for me please?

Morning!
Not caught up on today’s news but will do,
Here’s mine today and I’ll catch up this afternoon, Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/4190218-Handmade-Envelope-Notebook-with-Mini-Envelope-Pockets

2 Likes

Yet another reworked scarf! Slowly making my way through my box of felt thats never been used!

Have ordered some lights so hopefully I will be able to take some better photos soon - guess that will be next weeks job.

3 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/6892705-Cream-and-Mink-Crochet-Cowl-Neck-Warmer-

2 Likes

Afternoon all,

Big hugs for Erin @JAustenJewelleryDesign. Hope the bruising goes down quickly. xx

Another bookmark today, this time, pink geraniums.

Alison x

3 Likes

Hi everyone

Very sunny here in Bristol, hope you’re having nice sunny days too.

My listing today is a personalised print for the ‘knitaholics’ out there.

Have a great day x

1 Like

another bargain in my SALE section…just £15

2 Likes

Pleased to oblige :smile: You really have taken on a task but I’m sure it will be perfect when it’s done. I think the garden in particular is best left so you can work out where yo get the sun/shade, which parts are dry or prone to more water - then you can plant accordingly. I moved in with my husband 8 years ago and apart from a few raspberries there was nothing in the garden. It took me a couple of years to pluck up the courage to tackle it - I live with my parents until i moved here and dad’s a brilliant gardener, so i never had any experience, but with his help - I call hime the head gardener - I’ve slowly built a garden, but it never stops - i’ve already planned the res-design fro next year.

So sorry to hear about Erin fall - well done for saving the ice cream! I guess she, and all the children are so excited to have a new space to explore that accidents will probably happen. Although I was a clinical coder and a student nurse in another life, my experience is limited with children - although a do know small children’s bones don’t ‘break’ in the same way adult’s do - they’re more like snaps and are called greenstick fractures. I do watch a lot of medical programmes though and I’m sure the general advice is if she’s not using the arm or is distressed when you touch it, you probably should get it checked out. Phoning 111 is always a good bet if you;re still worried.

1 Like

All loved and pinned to here.

Congrats to everyone that’s made a sale - can I have some of your magic please :wink:

Very warm here today and super warm in my office, so I’ve postponed today’s ‘photoshoot’ once this is done I will head for the cool of the sitting room to finish a necklace so I can photograph it later this week when the traditional British summer returns :sunny:

5 listings from me today - see I told you I’d go mad now I’ve got my Plus account - a pretty hair slide, and 3 de-stash items - so 1 pretty, 1 fun and 3 useful:

1 Like