August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

Good morning Amigos,
I hope you are all well and that those of you who are unwell are getting some relief xx
Still no baby, he’s biding his time :expressionless:
I have 4 sales to add to the tally Max @paperchainsandbeads taking me up to 10. I think I may have forgotten to tell you about one somewhere, I’ve just counted this month sales and I had 6 before these 4 :expressionless:
Most my sales this month have come from people who aren’t Folksy member too, so we are getting found through search engines :slight_smile: woohoo :grin:
I have a relist for you today
https://folksy.com/items/6614960-Personalised-World-s-best-Mum-Dad-Son-Daughter-Pillow-Case
I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Donna xx

6 Likes
1 Like

Afternoon everyone

2 Likes

Another lovely sunny day here again today although the forecast for tonight isn’t so good.

Hope things improve for you now you have a diagnosis Jayne @GoRadLou. I can’t imagine having to give up my felting so hopefully treatment will allow you to continue with what you love doing.

Hope you made it to work on time Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880

Love that Tulip Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery

Had another sale last night but not on here so nothing to add to the tally but lots of happy dancing.

Now I have my kitchen installed I have been volunteered to make the dinner tonight. Only fair I guess as my sister has been feeding me for the last month! Just not 100% sure that my culinary skills are up to it but theres always the fish and chip shop!

Nothing new again today so heres another relist

5 Likes

Hiya all! Pinned and loved up to today’s so still have to read news and pin
Ironing …done!
Fridge defrosted and cleaned …done!
Now other work, so here’s mine today and I’ll catch up and check in later on Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/4393073-Greeting-Card-Pretty-Patch-Wedding-Handmade-Card-

strong text

2 Likes

Still haven’t caught up with myself after my break, I went to see the space I’m in, in September, all my doubts about it were dissolved as soon as I realised it was the church rooms and not the church itself, so plenty of light and also refreshments at one end, which may help people stay a while! I have been in the room as a customer before now I realise, so all is good, let’s hope they bring some money!
Anyway, onto today’s listing :blush:

https://folksy.com/items/6886310-Fridge-Magnet-

2 Likes

I would just like to say that I am melting…my sewing room is unbearably hot so a re list from me…

4 Likes

I feel your pain Kim, these sewing machines give off so much heat, especially if you have more than one on the go :expressionless: I have worked through a few bottles of water and a whole box of fruit pastille ice lollies trying to keep cool lol

2 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. Roz @OrchardFelts seems to have been quicker on the daw than me with Twitter, so have loved and re-Tweeted there too.

Only just back from a day out with my Mum, sister and aunt (plus the token male, my 15 year old, 6 foot nephew) so will be back tomorrow with a couple of new listings.

Have a good evening hall - hope the night’s not too hot again, it’s just not British :wink:

3 Likes

Evening All

Thank you for all the well wishes, I know it sounds odd but I almost feel a sense of relief knowing what it is and that I’m not going crazy!!

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads Thank you for that tip about your friend, I will give that a go. :slight_smile:

Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign I definitely plan to keep crafting, it kept me sane during a stressful period so don’t want to stop, even if I can only do a little bit as and when I can it will be better than nothing!! I have been looking for sources of help so it would be great if you could get details from your friend of something they have found helpful. :slight_smile:

I have found a couple of things that I have made but hadn’t listed, so I actually have something new to show you today!! :grinning:

All caught up to here, hope everyone is well and surviving the weather! See you all tomorrow,

Jayne x

3 Likes

evening all, loved and clicked to here and happy dancing for your sales ladies :dancer:. Looking forward to the bake off tonight got my red wine ready :wink:

1 Like

Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign - I don’t have a clue with twitter, I just hit the “tweet” button on everyones lovely things and hope it does something towards promoting them all! Really must spend some time trying to get my head around it all.

1 Like

All pinned to here now,
Jayne @GoRadLou hope you’re ok x
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign hope Erin is ok X
X

2 Likes

I’m back with a second item today as I’m going to Chesterfield vintage market tomorrow so need to get ahead!
PS Jayne @GoRadLou, I have the same thing (I never speaks it’s name!) so feel free to message me if you ever need to compare notes or just have a whinge! My advice is accept whatever help is offered to you by your GP, but keep an open mind and you will find ways to help yourself too. Hope the pain killers make a difference.

5 Likes

Not added anything new as have been making stock for b+m shops this week.

5 Likes

I’ve just listed this today…it was actually cooler sitting at my computer preparing the photos/listing, than venturing outside in the heat!

2 Likes

Just a relisting today (280 mile round trip to visit parents - all in one day!).

3 Likes

All caught up and adding a re-list.

Hope you had fun in your new kitchen Roz @OrchardFelts!

2 Likes

Evening everyone. Thank you, everyone for asking about Erin. She seems absolutely fine today - her elbow and knee (which if I am honest looks far worse than her arm) don’t seem to be bothering her at all - just really awful bruises - thank goodness xx

Well, I joined the mad dogs and Englishmen today and worked outside, in our south facing garden all day - not just during the midday sun! I know - mad, but I got plenty done, with the help of my lovely sister and hubby. I don’t think I have been this hot, ever! The skip is full and beds prepared. Just need some building work to start!

Well, I am sat in our living room with the patio doors open, listening to the rain and enjoying the marginally fresher air. I hope everyone doesn’t get too hot and bothered tonight.

A rainbow fluorite bracelet/anklet for you today

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Morning (just) everyone.

I hope we get the storms that are forecast for today, I hate this heat.

3 Likes