August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

Good morning Amigos, rubbish nghts sleep woke at 3:30 and took ages to drop off again :frowning: I have the feeling it’s going to be a long day, hope everyone else got a good nights sleep

2 Likes

Please add two to my Tally - I sold a Glasses Sleeve and Get Well Soon Card yesterday!

Today I’m adding these Christmas Cards in amongst a few relists . . .

2 Likes

Good morning Amigos,
Just a flying visit from me today as I’m painting the stairs and landing today :neutral_face: I was hoping it’d be cooler today but it’s just misty and hot instead of sunny and hot :expressionless:
Anyway a re-list :slight_smile:

I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Donna xx

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Sorry to hear you had a bad nights sleep Max @paperchainsandbeads. I hope work isn’t too pressing today. Carol @Knittingtopia I am with you there. A whole day in the sun yesterday was a bit too much. Fab news @pipdesigns Your work is lovely x Good luck with your steamy painting today Donna @RedDragonDesigns

In a bid to catch up with all the days worth of listings I have missed, I would like to show you several items. Sorry for hogging the thread in advance x

Going birthday present shopping for Erin today - wish me luck. I will be in a toy shop, with four children. It will be a nightmare! I may have no hair when I get back.

Jacqueline x

10 Likes

Morning looks like we will be getting the rain today.
Jayne @GoRadLou glad you got a diagnosis hun, It may sound daft but that’s half the battle, at least now you can work on which meds will work best for you, don’t be afraid to try different therapies too :slight_smile:
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery sound like you are busy hun is it a christmas order, i know a few sellers have had their work in there, I’ve never seen silver jewellery in ours though, is it just local to where you are.
Max @paperchainsandbeads that’s a beautiful necklace.
New listing from me
https://folksy.com/items/6893400-Silver-Daffodil-Brooch-Pin-Narcissus-Carlton-Handmade

5 Likes

A relist from me today have been busy hospital visiting the hubby but he’s home now so hopefully get something new soon :grinning:

2 Likes

Nothing so grand Jax I meant bricks and mortar shops, small galleries along the coast here that have been selling well this month.

3 Likes

Relatively new to Folksy and not really used forums before so hope I’m doing it properly. I’m sure you lovely people will keep me right.

Here’s one of my August listings and one of my favourite paintings. xx

Welcome to the thread Sharon - your work is stunning x

1 Like

Thanks Jacqueline, still finding my feet but any advice greatly received. xx

1 Like

Morning everyone a little grey and overcast this morning. Asda shop and physio today so just a relist from me.
Gill

1 Like

Looks like you are doing everything right to me! I have been to your f - book page and favourited your page to help with promotion. All I can suggest is to fill up your shop if you can and join in on this thread and others as much as you can. I am sure others will have far more useful advice to give - I am not too good at promotion, but I do what I can. Jacqueline x

1 Like

It’s another hot and sunny one here in Dover. It’s my day off work and I really need to get on my machines as I have an order for 8 embroidered tote bags to make.
My house is 3 storey terraced and my sewing room is at the top and south facing, so heat of the sun all day streaming in…not sure how long I will be in there even with a fan!:cold_sweat:
Anyway…must get on…here are a couple of cheeky kitties from me today

1 Like

I have a sale to report Max @paperchainsandbeads
Good luck with getting on top of it, now you’ve been diagnosed Jayne @GoRadLou. Best advice I was given by my consultant (for different chronic conditions) is that positive thinking can really help with pain management and to not beat yourself up about not being able to do everything you want to. Hope they find the right meds for you too.

3 Likes

Cheers Jacqueline, that’s really helpful. Job for the weekend is to get more photos of my paintings on here. XX

2 Likes

Having an enjoyable but busy week… just popping in to show a relist (hope to get making again soon!) Been trying to keep up to date with news and loving - such lovely things keep popping up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gosh how hot was last night. I don’t do heat these days.
@Maxine - I also woke up then just laid there trying to get back to sleep.

Well we are nearly finished getting our house ready for on the market. Just got the windows to wash which isn’t a quick job. . It was a rest home so it’s very big and has lots of rooms. Just hoping we don’t get any time wasters just out for the day as it’s a big job hovering and dusting. Fingers crossed it doesn’t take many viewings before it sells.

5 Likes
2 Likes