August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

Was up early - 5:30am - to walk the dogs and take my sister to the station for work. Then started some work for the felting course I signed up to a while ago but had put on hold. My felting counter is now installed (a few bits of tidying to do still) so I have no excuses now!

My new lighting for my photos also arrived today so will have to have a play around taking some new photos but first try was a vast improvement on before. The lights are quite big when they are set up so I think I will have to have dedicated photography sessions and do lots in one go.

Heres my listing for today

7 Likes

Afternoon Amigos

https://folksy.com/items/6893494-Hand-dyed-Cotton-Fabric

And two more sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts I managed to acquire 2 Twitter accounts in one day - one for a photography lens website I run (that’s part of the photography business) and 1 for me. Like you I’m more of a re-Tweeter at the moment although I’ve tweeted a couple of items from this forum with, what I thought at least, was a witty strap line in the hope they’d get some notice.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment - I have both accounts open on my desktop and I can’t seem to keep up with the flood of Tweets, plus the forum here, and 3 Google+ accounts, all the new photography I need to do, the end of year accounts for the photography business and listing new items. Friends think I have it easy because I work from home - I beg to differ :wink:

3 Likes

Hi,

Today back to jewellery designs and I think this rose is my favourite one so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

afternoon all…today I have an acrylic painting

1 Like

Hi all!
Here’s mine today,

Uploading…
Struggling with mojo at the moment, got no enthusiasm about anything :confused:
Hope you’re all ok and I’ll carry on pinning today’s and read news, Steph x

2 Likes

You might not think you’re very good at promoting yourself Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign but you are really good at supporting the rest of us :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the thread Sharon @TreetopArt - your work is lovely and I’ve loved/pinned/tweeted today’s listing, hopefully it will help.

I was a newbie not so long ago and this particular thread has been really helpful and supportive - thanks all - and gave me the confidence to join in with more threads and join Twitter and Pinterest. All promotion of yourself helps and supporting others is always appreciated. Good luck with your Folksy experience :smiley:

1 Like

Afyternoon

Welcome @TreetopArt -your work is lovely

We have rain here too today, but cant say its any fresher, still very warm, still the garden is benefitting, hope the weeds dont wake up tho

Here is my offering today, nice and bright

Carol xx

1 Like

Thanks Karen,

Already finding it really helpful and inspirational. Sometimes suffer from lack of confidence in my stuff and then loose the drive but this is really helping. Want to really make a go of it for the run up to Christmas (sorry for mentioning the C word lol)

Thanks again
Sharon

3 Likes

Thanks Karen, I’ll pop over to your shop and have a good look around.

Sharon

Funny old day here today - damp/wet but really warm and humid. Guess this must be what the jungle is like :smirk:

All loved/pinned/tweeted up to here.

Roz @OrchardFelts - the new desk is looking good, let us know if you have any trouble with your new lights - hope it helps.

Know how you feel Kim @KBCreations - my workshop/office is also at the top of a 3 storey terrace - I have velux windows each side of me, both open and no difference. I have loads of photos to take but can’t face the task in this heat.

Great work in the garden Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - glad Erin is better.

2 items from me today - again 1 pretty, 1 useful:

1 Like

Managed to get drenched today going to the tip! At least that’s one more load disposed of!

https://folksy.com/items/6893573-Dark-blue-faceted-glass-bead-and-copper-spiral-dangle-earrings

Rhiannon - I your link doesn’t seem to be working, do you want to check it so i can check out your earrings :slightly_smiling_face:

There are few things more satisfying than a trip to the tip :+1:

1 Like

Lol, guess who forgot to press “list”

Big oops! Thank you Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign for spotting it!

2 Likes

Finally, I have caught up with loving and liking all the lovely goodies everyone has posted, let’s hope some have got onto the front page :blush:
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery it finally occurred to me what a B & M shop was! There was me thinking all this time, there were shops everywhere selling crafts but not in my area! Duh…:joy:

2 Likes

Evening all,

I haven’t anything new to list today. I’ve been busy editing listings to create a new sale section in my shop. Trying to clear out some cards which have been lurking for far too long. If anyone wants to bag a bargain they are here:
https://folksy.com/shops/FluffStuffCrafts/collections/258898

Loved and pinned to here.
Alison x

2 Likes

Hello Amigos

Another warm one here again today, even the rain hasn’t done much to cool it down!!

@plumporridge Thank you for your kind offer and great advice, I may just take you up on it sometime! x
Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery Doesn’t sound daft at all!! At least I now know what I’m dealing with so definitely halfway there! x
Lisa @sweetpyroangel Good advice, I try to remain positive although I do have a tendency to try too much too soon, guess I’ll just have to learn the balance!! x

@kennelcraft Hope your hubby is ok. x

I have some earrings to show you all today:

All loved to here, see you tomorrow,

Jayne x

3 Likes

Hiya!

All pinned now!
Work room looking good Roz @OrchardFelts :wink:
Welcome Sharon @TreetopArt such talent!:blush:
Well done Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign on your hard work to get so far in such a small amount of time! and also surviving the toy shop😝
Anita @beaniehats hope everything goes according to plan for you X
@kennelcraft hope your hubby is ok X

Off to bed now, night, night all Steph xx

4 Likes

Thankyou Steph night night x

It is so hot and muggy here despite the rain, not sure we will get any sleep again tonight.

3 Likes