August Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

morning Artisans, terrible restless night, that’s two in a row now yesterday was wide awake at 4am today 4:30, and that’s early even for me as I usually wake at around 5:30, hey ho! I have made curry for dinner and sorted lunches! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m the same Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, nearly always awake by 5:30. It was 4:45 this morning but I’m afraid I haven’t been as industrious as you, I’ve just stayed in my bed with my ipad doing a lot of virtual shopping of all the lovely things I would like! Need a few sales first though!

Nothing new to show today so its a relist from my sale items.

1 Like

Autumn inspired pendant today. There’s definitely a chill in the air!

Just worked backwards to love yesterdays work.
Carol @Knittingtopia so sorry to hear about your dog.

Liz @lizdyson good luck with the move. Have a great break.

1 Like

Morning Artisans busy day, going to pick the girls up from Guide Camp, Monty back to the vets with his limp and working, so just a quick destash for me today. @stephshortstationery hope your headache subsides. Rachel

2 Likes

Good morning artisans, I hope you are all well.
@Knittingtopia Carol that is a lovely photo of you getting Rosie kisses. You’re right, that is the best way to remember her.
@lizdyson Liz, You are very organised, I hope the move goes well for you.
@NOfkantsCurios can I add 6 to the tally please Natalie :slight_smile:
I have clicked, pinned and loved to here and have another Halloween offering for you today.
http://folksy.com/items/6506074-Crazy-Pumpkin-Halloween-Trick-or-Treat-Mini-Tote-Bag-with-Reflective-Strip

Donna x

1 Like

All caught up to here, phew!

So sorry to hear about your dog Carol @Knittingtopia, hope the move goes well Liz @lizdyson and thank you for the bag love Margaret @Louisa15

Lin

2 Likes

Morning All
I Managed to get in early today, compaired to some of you its mid morningt but I often don’t manage to list until after 10 pm. I have added 2 black leather wrist cuffs. Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning all! At last I have a sale to report @NOfkantsCurios it’s been a while coming this month. I wonder whether the move out of beta mode has been the problem as I was selling really well up until then.

Here’s today’s listing, a wee brown hare

1 Like

Morning all,

Beautiful notepad @paperchainsandbeads
Lovely hearts cushion @Rozcraftz
Also love the hare aceo @StephanieGuy

Here’s mine for today.

A vibrant blue and yellow macaw parrot , Original illustration

2 Likes

A relist from me…

1 Like

Morning Artisans - definitely cooler here this week, but lovely blue sky in between the clouds today.

Congratulations on the sales to those who’ve had.
Hope the early morning wakers are managing to stay awake.

A quick new listing before I try to tackle my long ‘to do’ list

1 Like

Gosh, I’m away catching up with orders just for a day and you have all been listing so much!

Carol @Knittingtopia, so sad to hear your news, our pets are so loved, my heart really feels for you.

Liz, good luck with the move.

My first Christmas item. Seems Autumn has now arrived so I feel happier making this listing!

2 Likes

Morning,

Beautiful picture Carol @Knittingtopia - Rosie will always in your heart.

Hope head gets better today Steph don’t know how you cope with all those early starts :smile:

Here is my new listing

Carol xx

3 Likes

Morning everyone - just listed some more of my detash Lace - this one is really pretty and superb quality.
I am off to do the weekly shop shortly - hubby has gone to a funereal this morning - a colleague from his British Rail Days and yesterday evening we met some friends we used to have our morning swim with and were astounded at how he had deteriorated with alzhiemers. He is a retired local Doctor - used to be very sharp and witty and now he can hardly converse with you - such a shock and such a tragedy. This is not a morning that we are feeling bright and breezy - it’s quite upset us. Perhaps Mr. Tesco trip will cheer us up - be back later - Maureen

Have pinned and tweeted and loved

1 Like

Morning All, hope everyone is well.
I was out yesterday all day at a dear Aunty’s funeral in Hereford, a sad day but also a nice day seeing all the relatives we only see at weddings and funerals.

Some new sparklies today, off to do some loving and pinning now

2 Likes

Downsized this little owl

ACEO style :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning all - just.

Rachel @Glehcar Hope your girls had fun at Guide camp, mine is just packing , she goes Friday.

I received a packet from India today , the envelope of which was made of white cotton, hand stitched shut and the customs docket was sewn on too! Amazing , unfortunately the packaging was more exciting than the contents.

Can I add a sale please @NOfkantsCurios Natalie.

3 Likes

Hiya,
Hope you are all ok!
Haven’t read through yet, but here’s my new card today

Back later for a read and pinning session!
Steph xx

New mugs!

2 Likes

hiya,
popping back to show this new set of tags i’ve just listed, back for catch up in a bit :blush:

http://folksy.com/items/6506359-Card-Gift-Message-Tags-Co-Ordinating-Pack-Doodle-Hearts-30pk

2 Likes