Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Evening all

I have nothing new to show I’ve been making but it’s for birthday presents so not for here.

Hope everyone is well

@MidnightStarDesigns hugs to you

2 Likes

Sending Hugs to you, hope it;s just a temporary problem (maybe made worse because you’re all a bit raw emotionally at the moment) xxx

1 Like

Bit of a late relist from me tonight, could probably do with new photographs but it will do for now

1 Like

Sue @SueTrevor your Bag is just stunning!
Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns … hope things settle down with the in laws, you don’t need that xxxx
Clicked and loved to here x

1 Like

Very late listing from me today, but at last I’m back in my own home. Haven’t read your news yet but I’ll start going through it now. Looks as though the sales fairy is becoming more active. She hasn’t been in my direction for a while but at least I had an enquiry yesterday!

2 Likes

Exhausted today after a bad night’s sleep and my co-ordination seems to have gone awol!
Here is one of my chain necklaces incorporating David Christensen beads that could do with a bit of a boost…

Off to bed now where I will catch up on the news :slight_smile:

All up to date now. Well done to those who have had sales! That bag is just brilliant Sue @SueTrevor. Sorry to hear about your problems Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns - try to focus on the future and let it all wash over you. Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign I really love that shell necklace- so much detail in the surface texture. Goodnight all.

2 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about the tensions with the in-laws Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns Hope things are resolved soon and turned round so you are able to support each other x
Hope they come up with an effective treatment Annie @HeavenlyAnarchist and that your Mum’s getting better Sue @BeadstormJewellery
The rucksack is amazing Sue @SueTrevor (shared on FB)
Jenny x

3 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales peeps :).

Sending hugs to you and Ella Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns I really hope that you are able to work things out hun xx

Had my last jewellery class last night, great bunch of ladies, have a week off now then onto bags boxes and gift tags, for 3 weeks, been told I have another full class for this with a waiting list! haha can hardly believe I have a waiting list! Thank goodness for the income from class though as I’m not selling much on line.

3 Likes

Morning all

Glad your classes are going well Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - I would love to do something like that but not sure I have the confidence.

Today I am off for the day on a canal boat - my sister is on a weeks holiday and as she is only about 30mins drive away I am going over for the day. Hope the rain stays away!

I never did get round to doing much yesterday - I got distracted trying to make up a pattern for some slippers - got there in the end but took a while. The tidying up eventually got done though so I’m ready to go, maybe tomorrow!

Another kit from me today.

2 Likes

Morning all, busy day ahead, roz @OrchardFelts hope you have a lovely day on the canal, Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns hugs to you and Ella,

1 Like

Morning all,

Another Christmas card today.

Have a good day everyone.
Alison x

Thinking of you @MidnightStarDesigns.
A relist today

1 Like

Roz @OrchardFelts ooh I am so envious, I lived on a narrow boat for 5 years when I first got married and still miss the life. Have a great day.
Spotted your slippers on the wip thread, theys are so sweet!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Thanks so much for all the comments of support, really means a lot, its hard enough without all this on top of it, worst thing is its all being done behind my back, i wouldnt have known about it if a friend of Trevor’s hadnt told me, basically all comes down to stupid land that they feel now shouldnt be mine, i would have thought that they would have felt their granddaughter/niece deserved a future but obviously not! Aw well, i’ve survived this long!

Heres mine for today

Morning Angels

Today’s listing

@DeborahJonesJewellery really jealous of you having lived on a narrow boat for 5 years!

@MidnightStarDesigns really feeling for you at the moment :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: stay strong :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Morning everyone have one more ribbon scarf to share.

Gill