Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Morning!
Hope all is ok X
Nice and sunny here today, for a change.
Here’s mine today and I’ll catch up later, Steph X
https://folksy.com/items/6857516-Anniversary-Greeting-Card-Our-Anniversary-Handmade-Personalised

I don’t need a lot of notice Roz although after the 7th November I’ll be fitting work in around the guide dog puppy so things may get a little chaotic! I’ll be taking commissions larger than postcards out of my shop once pup is confirmed (she has to take a confidence test at 6 weeks old and will only be coming to us if she passes), but these smaller ones will be fine.

I’ve never done a bearded dragon, that’ll be fun!

3 Likes

A bit earlier today but still haven’t managed a morning listing!

Afternoon all…today I have another greetings card (I am still painting landscapes etc but sometimes I need a break from the same old, same old…lol)
This one has been hand painted onto a stamped and embossed image.
I had to use this picture as the main one as the image contains glitter and when photographed didn’t show it up very well…(the joys of loving glitter!!)

1 Like

Hi everyone. I have an oldie in need of love (I could have just described myself!) and a new one to show you today.

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns what is it about property that brings out the worst in people? I do hope things settle and they sort themselves out. Really thinking of you both. Sending you hugs and love xx

1 Like

faved to here

Afternoon Angels, what a day! I fell down some wooden stairs at my church cafe this afternoon, I have some nasty bruises to show for it! I’m otherwise absolutely fine but I’m not used to al the fuss that goes with falling - very kind churchy folk bringing me a chair, offering water, sitting with me until I felt OK to get up, insisting that I didn’t go home alone. Bless their hearts :purple_heart:

Anyway here’s mine for today…

4 Likes

Afternoon angels, So it seems my illness was slightly more serious than I thought! I ended up in hospital with breathing difficulties :frowning: I’m home now after several nebulisers, injections and steroids! I’ve been ordered to take it easy!
@MidnightStarDesigns I do hope things improve for you soon x
Anyway today I have something new :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6916296-Quilted-Coasters-Mandala-Fabric-Coasters

1 Like

Goodness Emma, I hope you are taking it easy!

Yes I am trying, I slept most of the morning and I sat down this afternoon to photograph some coasters! I plan on watching a dvd with my daughter tonight…well that’s if I can stay awake :confused:

1 Like

Good evening (it’s after 5, does that count?)

All loved and pinned to here.

Bit of an odd day - not sure where it’s gone. Had some errands to do this morning which involved buying some new ankle boots. Tried said boots on with a dress I bought a week ago and realised I had no jewellery to go with it, so set about re-modelling a black onyx necklace I already had. Re-modelling that inspired me to re-make another short Sterling Silver necklace into a long one… and now is 5.20, I’ve just got time to dry my hair before my evening meal and poof, the day has gone! Long and short of it - I’ve not had time to list anything, but I did enjoy treating myself - to some actual jewellery making and some new necklaces :smiley:

I have to ask, because it seems the question is just hanging in the air - Roz @OrchardFelts do you have a bearded dragon :smirk:

Stephanie @StephanieGuy - how mortifying and painful, but aren’t people kind when you don’t expect it, re-news your faith in human nature. Hope you’re not to stiff and sore tomorrow.

Oh Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany - that must have been a bit scary. Keep warm and cosy - put your feet up and let yourself by looked after and spoilt.

3 Likes

Having spent yesterday at the hospital with my son, I had a check up at the dentist this morning. Since then I’ve had a stack of work and then telephone tutorials with my students all afternoon (I still have one to do this evening). This is the first chance I’ve had to get on here. I’ll be glad when this beginning of term rush settles down.
I hope you’re making a good recovery Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany
May you get quick relief from them bruises Stephanie @StephanieGuy

A relist from me, I haven’t touched my kiln in a week

2 Likes

I forgot to say, finally 1 sale here Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

I’m back - lovely day out on the canal stopping at a fabulous watering hole for lunch. Sun shone all day although it was a little bit chilly. Not sure I am really quite fit enough for days out yet - feeling exhausted now but have nothing urgent to be done so can just chill out for the rest of the day.

Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign, my daughter has two and we used to have another one as a family pet but he is no longer with us. Not really my idea of a pet but I had no say in the matter and they are quite amusing - better than the snake that also made an appearance against my will, fortunately the ex got custody of that one and I got the dogs!

To add to a lovely day I have 2 sales to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - both small but every little helps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@MidnightStarDesigns Colleen, hang in there, they may come to their senses, but if not, as you say you will survive, but I hope they do come to their sense and realised their grand-daughter/niece is being disadvantaged by them!

@TheCornishCoasterCompany, Emma hope you feel better soon and are taking it easy!

@StephanieGuy, Steph hope you bumps and bruises are not too painful, but how nice of the church members to rally round!

Busy day at work, so glad to be home!
My item for today is a knitted, crocheted and fully lined handbag!

Natalie x

2 Likes

will catch up after supper.

Sounds like a lovely day. The dogs - even your naughty pheasant chasing dog - were definitely the better part of the deal. Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Good afternoon… or perhaps that should be evening :slight_smile: Sorry to hear about your fall Stephanie @StephanieGuy and your rather prolonged illness Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany Wishing both a speed recovery x.
I am currently working on a couple of birthday presents, plus I am focusing on a bit of software training, and my Mum is coming to stay next week, so I’m not sure how much new stuff I’ll finish in the next week or so, but it is hard to stay away :wink:

1 Like

Evening all
https://folksy.com/items/6914828-Cream-Mint-Aqua-Marl-Crochet-Mobile-iPhone-6-Cozy-with-Button