Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Evening

Ooo Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany - what a scare, lots of R n R needed, take care

Stephanie @StephanieGuy - hope bruises not too painful, kindness always shows when you need it

Nothing new I’m afraid, been hanging curtains ready for our move, and packing best

Carol xx

2 Likes

Evening everyone - stunning bracelet Jenny @RavelloDesigns
Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany please take care of yourself xx Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign glad you enjoyed your day - enjoy your night out too xx Steph @StephanieGuy That sounds like you had a nasty shock as well as the fall. Please take care of yourself xx Natalie @NOfkantsCurios put your feet up and try to take it easy tonight xx

Max @paperchainsandbeads I have had another sale - please can you add it to the tally? xx

Have a great evening everyone x

3 Likes

Hi all!
Pinned up to here now,
I think there’s a few Angels needing some tlc!!!

Colleen, @MidnightStarDesigns it’s weird isn’t it , times like this you find out people’s true colours! They should be thinking of you and Ella not land!!
Well they will be the ones to miss out on something as lovely as seeing Ella grow up . You look after yourself and your little girl X
Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany gosh what a shock hope you feel ok, have they said what it is?
Steph @StephanieGuy hope you’re not too sore, you should have took advantage of all that fuss!!..lol😝 Seriously though I hope you’re ok x
Right off to beddy byes for me another early baking session …jam and coconut tarts on order😜
Night night Steph x

4 Likes

Evening Angels

Thanks for the well mum wishes - she’s improving slowly I’m pleased to say…

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns - hope the in-laws come to their senses soon and realise how unfair and underhand they are being.
Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany take it easy and hope you feel better soon.

I’m hoping to use the next few days to get on top of things - or even ahead of myself a little, with photos and new listings (& dare I say it, Acccounts).

Starting with a new necklace

2 Likes

All pinned, loved and tweeted - night night - Maureen

1 Like

Goodness me, I can’t keep up with all the news! Had to go back miles to find out why people were talking about bearded dragons! Hugs to all those who need them :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: and another sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

4 Likes

Max @paperchainsandbeads Can I report a sale please? Thank you x

2 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales ladies :dancers:. If you see the sales fairy can you send her my way, just paid the bill for my car MOT and service, needed new brake pads too, bill was £450!! ouch… :frowning:

Hope you feel better today Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany and Stephie @StephanieGuy. Glad to hear your mum is improving Sue @BeadstormJewellery. Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns it’s very sad when family members behave this way after a bereavement, I hope it’s just the grief they are experiencing influencing their behaviour and they reaslise this before relationships become damaged, take care and sending lots of hugs xx

Last of the batch of tiles I painted today

2 Likes

I hope you are both feeling okay after a good night’s rest @StephanieGuy and @TheCornishCoasterCompany.

I was awol yesterday due to builders starting (yay) and I admit I spent much of the day peering out seeing what they were up to. The front garden, which was once full of shrubs and a nice weeping tree now looks ravaged but I am consoling myself with the thought I can plant more when the thing is finished…

Now up to date to here.

Here’s a couple from the old shop and have a good day all.

1 Like

Good morning angels - overslept a bit this morning, think I overdid it a bit yesterday. Still nothing much on the cards today that can’t be taken at a relatively leisurely pace.

Todays listing is this clock.

2 Likes

Morning all

Haven’t read through yet hope all are well

Another relist

Morning Angels,

A jolly, bright birthday card this morning. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Morning Angels

Hope your okay Roz @OrchardFelts Steph @StephanieGuy and Emma

1 Like

Morning!

good morning all…sunny but cold in South Wales.
Today I have another card.

Morning everyone. I do hope all the poorly people are feeling a bit brighter today. I feel your pain about bills Max @paperchainsandbeads. We have just had a quote for a new heating system for the house (excluding radiators) It is over £9000!!! I can not understand how they have even come close to this figure. Perhaps the boiler is gold plated? Yet another blow to our house moving forward. Heidi @Textiletreasure lovely to hear your work has started. Like you said though, you can always re-plant after the work is done. xx

Another ammonite for you this morning

A re-listed oldie for you too.

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Morning Angels :blush:
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6916753-Stitched-Silk-Badge

Morning.
Hope you are not feeling too bruised today @StephanieGuy
Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany hope the meds are kicking in and that you are on the mend.

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Back later with a listing, got a busy day completing orders today.

2 Likes

Morning! I’m still catching up with all your news and your lovely makes as I missed yesterday. Here’s mine for today.

1 Like