Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

OMG Stephanie @StephanieGuy - I love a budgie, but one in a Santa hat is just too cute :heart:️ Pleased you’re feeling no ill effects from yesterday xx

2 Likes

Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign so pleased things are moving forward, we have our own slight heating issue, hopefully our will be remedied on Friday! Fingers crossed!

My item for today is a knitted, crocheted and fully lined handbag with a super long shoulder strap, for those who like to wear their bags across their bodies!

Natalie x

Good morning, running a bit late this morning got caught up filling in my ‘about’ section oops! so it’s a quick post and run this morning

Morning everyone. @silvertreejewellerydesign - lol me too usually but I am ready for a change though; originally I wanted to move house to have a new project in the garden, so this is sort of next best thing!! @JAustenJewelleryDesign, I got a quote from British Gas a month or so ago, and they had a special offer on boilers so it might be worth checking that out too, if you haven’t already.

And wow to the clicking yesterday everyone, thank you so much. I had 96 page views, an all time record. No sales lol but that will hopefully come in the next few days!! :slight_smile:

Today’s is this little guy who has never had any love (yes I know it’s a bit niche!!)

and another offer for all the owl lovers out there:

3 Likes

Morning Angels,

Morning Angels, have been awol for a couple of days with the lurgy so lots to catch up on today , will get clicking and faving now xx

I have a sale from Tuesday to reprt please Maxine xx

1 Like

Just stopping by to catch up a bit - I hope to do a new listing this morning, but first I need to bake a cake to take for my father-in-law this weekend!

I’m hoping that the sales fairy will be attracted to the smell of an apple and cinnamon cake baking! x

3 Likes

Morning Angels,
Surely £9000 for a heating system is a joke, we had a new boiler, and radiators throughout, and the pipes washed through and it didn’t come to anything near that figure a couple of years ago. Don’t forget, plumbers get the items at trade prices too. We even had an electricIan in to sort out the electrical switches! @JAustenJewelleryDesign
Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6917263-Needle-Case

2 Likes

Morning Angels. The last of the stacking rings today. Will be out for most of the day so won’t be making anything new. Back later!

2 Likes

Morning Angels,I have an owl today

I’m off out collecting leaves for my art class now, I’ve got them doing autumnal compositions this week and next.

4 Likes

Hi all, have clicked to here. Gosh @JAustenJewelleryDesign Jacqueline, definitely a hefty bill!

Heres mine for today, one of my components, still waiting on any October sales and my plus account runs out in 10 days, not sure what to do this year!

3 Likes

Morning all - only just!

Spent a lot of time tidying up, going through paperwork etc etc to avoid getting on with some photography but eventually I bit the bullet and have now photographed my latest scarves. Still have loads of other bits to do yet …maybe this afternoon.

Heres the first of the scarves.

Will return later to read through, love etc. If I do it now I’ll never get the photos done!

2 Likes

I have about a ton and half of leaves in my front garden and on the pavement in front of the house - which at the slightest breeze will blow through the railings and join their mates in our garden. I only cleared then a couple of days ago and now there’s twice as many :rage: You’re more than welcome to them :smirk:

1 Like

Morning Angels
I’ve been missing for a few days for a funeral in London and have come back with a bug and now hubby has it so its not a very happy household. While I was in London I bought some lovely fabric for cushions but have felt too ill to take it out of the bag. Hopefuly I will start today.
https://folksy.com/items/6871862-Coin-purse-with-clasp
https://folksy.com/items/6906505-Coin-purse-with-flower
Lots of news and loving to catch up on now
Valerie x

1 Like

Afternoon peeps.
Hope you and your OH feel better soon Valerie @valerie

3 Likes

Something different from me today. Found it really hard using this gorgeous colour tweed.

3 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

Have just put the undercoat on my door - leave it to dry and it should be finished by tomorrow.

As promised - and sorry for missing 2 days - I’ve listed a pair of earrings this morning:

Hope all those feeling under the weather feel better soon.

3 Likes

Thank you Deborah x

Thank you for all the get well wishes, I over did it yesterday and ended up in bed!
@stephshortstationery I have had the flu and a chest infection which made my asthma uncontrollable :frowning: It seems to be improving slightly now so hopefully I can start sewing again soon!
https://folksy.com/items/6917406-Fabric-Coaster-Gift-For-A-Brother-Applique-coaster

2 Likes