Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Afternoon all,

Another cute bear Christmas card today, possibly more suitable for sons/grandsons/nephews?

1 Like

afternoon all…I will catch up with the faves later…the link was down last night and I have been shopping this morning…
In the mean time here is my latest hand made card…all hand painted from scratch

1 Like

I’m back with yesterday’s listing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh goodness Valerie @valerie you must be really poorly to not even have got it out of the bag! Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Thanks Steph. Got it out and looked at it but no energy. makes you wonder where these bugs come from.x

Sorry I’ve not been around. Been steadily loosing my hair all week and a bit down about it. However, now that’s its gone I feel really good and I’m having a great time ‘accessorizing’ with lots of different scarves and embellishes. The lovely lady at the Big ‘C’ was marvellous and gave me great ideas. Off shopping tomorrow to buy more bits and pieces. I’m determined to have a different scarf for every day of the week or for every outfit!!!

Here’s my relist for today…

Jeanie x

8 Likes

Afternoon everyone - a couple for our doggie friends today - smart new bandanas.

Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, I hope the sales fairy helps you out with the bill for your boiler.
Sorry to hear you’ve been struck by the lurgy Diane @AdienCrafts and Valerie @valerie - theres a lot of it about. I’m still suffering the after effects.
Jeanie @thecardjeanie - it will be strange at first but once you get into the accessorising I’m sure you’ll feel better and no doubt will look fab.
I hope you renew your plus account and stay with us Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns
Love those cushions Sally @LifeCovers - I hope they go to a loving home.

Well I didn’t get any more photos done! They were all Christmas bits left over from last year and I think on reflection I might just put them on the shelves I am renting or take them to craft fairs - that is unless I get a spurt of photography energy which is unlikely!

So instead I have been making more scarves - I have got a table to fill in a garden centre for the month of November and a couple of craft fairs coming up and while I have quite a lot of long fancy scarves I havent got many plain nuno felted ones left and they seem to be quite popular. My sister has a thing about clashing neon colours and has been on at me for ages to make something using them so at the moment I am in the middle of making a scarf which is lime green wool on a bright pink silk scarf with wisps of orange silk fibres to decorate it! Cant say I am entirely convinced but will withhold judgement until I see the result!

9 Likes

Just popping in to add 10 sales to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

Another cosy today :slight_smile:

Didn’t manage to get here yesterday - school runs for grandchildren, doctors appointments, feeding grandchilren, refereeing draughts games, taking grandchildren home, feeding daughterhought ll this was behind us but now it stretches ahead, Still, it’s good to be busy.
@StephanieGuy -we know all about bruises here - take care of yourself.
Got some photos to doctor and then perhaps I’ll put up a new listing later today.

3 Likes

Here’s my listing for today - I still need to take better photos, but no time until next week now!

Sorry I missed yesterday (not helped by the sudden removal of Meet the Maker and the urgent need to complete the new About section - without warning!!) I seem to be struggling to catch up on all fronts at the moment :cold_sweat:
So many poorly, bruised, battered… on here at the moment - so many hugs to send out xx

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your hair loss. I am so pleased you are feeling so positive and embracing the new you xxx

I hope all the poorly people are starting to feel better? There are so many nasty bugs about.

One from the dusty top shelf of my shop

Jacqueline x

Hiya all!
Sorry I’m late!
Still have to catch up on today’s,
Don’t know what’s happened to today, where has it gone!!
Hope everyone is ok but caught a glimpse there’s some poorly Angels, TLC sent to you all xx
How’s your bruises Steph @StephanieGuy ?
Hope you stay Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns xx
Forgot to mention max @paperchainsandbeads excellent about your classes, v.well done and congrats to you!! Hope they keep going from strength to strength xx
I’ve also got a sale to report for stationery tally please X
Here is mine today
https://folksy.com/items/5043902-Christmas-Cards-Pk-of-Five-Seasonal-Stitches-Handfinished-Xmas-Cards

Steph x

Evening

Sorry late again, every day seems packed - ha ha -literally!!!

Cleaned the windows outside, hopefully for the last time, just the inside ones now and the lawns to cut!!!

Jeanie @thecardjeanie - well done you, it is very important to keep the positive attitude. I bet you look gorgeous in your assorted headgear. Have you seen the bamboo hats, especially the ones with the cute flower on the side, they are very pretty and so comfortable to wear.

Nothing new, but will try and sneak an hour in tomorrow

Carol xx

1 Like

faved to here

Diane @AdienCrafts & Valerie @valerie (& Mr. Valerie) hope you’re feeling better soon
Thinking of you Jeanie @thecardjeanie x
Referring draughts matches sounds like a very responsible job Francis @thatenamelguy!

Back to the doctor’s with my mum today (via the phone fortunately) & now on some different antibiotics - finger’s crossed they do the trick as she didn’t seem to be getting anywhere fast.

2 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

A new bracelet

2 Likes

Just listed this 8x6" watercolour
https://folksy.com/items/6871693-watercolour-landscape-art-painting-ref-723