Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

It looks like the sales fairy has been busy this week! Congrats to all with sales :smiley:
@thecardjeanie pleased you are feeling so positive and embracing your new style x

3 Likes

Thank you Sue and Roz, still not quite right but got some work done today at least, hope the other poorly peeps are feeling better too.
Added the third Mousie heart today xx

2 Likes

Hugs Jeanie! @thecardjeanie, keep up the positive attitude, we are all with you! X

Well done on the fantastic sales! XxxxxX!

Natalie x

Good morning Angels, sorry I didn’t manage to get back on here yesterday, it was step mums 70th birthday so went for a visit :slight_smile:

So good to hear you are positive about the effects of the chemo Jeanie @thecardjeanie and lovely to see you on the thread, ((hugs)) to you

Hope you are feeling better today Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany, Di @AdienCrafts and Valerie & Mr Valerie @valerie and your mum Sue @BeadstormJewellery , sorry if I missed anyone but if I did hope you are feeling better too :wink:

Well done and happy dancing for sales peeps, all on the tally now :dancers:

Fingers crossed that move is soon Carol @cariadcrafts11 :house:

ah Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns, been quiet here too, my plus account is in July so go a way to go, but even with lower sales this year it has still been economical, working out at between 10 and 11% of my sales income on Folksy including fees and the £45 so for me I think it represents good value and on par with other selling sites so I’ll keep plodding onI. I think a lot of people are in the same boat at the moment, and I have noticed recently that many of the big jewellery sellers are missing off the folksy best sellers list so it’s good to know it’s not just us, it doesn’t help I know but at least it makes me feel like it’s not just me.

Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery, it still amazes me how quickly the classes grew and I do love it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just popping in briefly to show this and will be back later :slight_smile:

Morning all - rushing today, I have a job interview :smiley:

3 Likes

Hoping to have my heating fixed today, frozen fingers crossed!

My item for today is a listing for a custom jumper, you choose the size, colour and initial, bit it has been very popular in the past!

Natalie x

Morning All, listing first thing today instead of rushing at tea time! Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns and Max @paperchainsandbeads , I have been quiet on the jewellery sales whch is why I started added other crafty items which I don;t normally sell online, hopefully it is just a quiet spell and pay day will see things pick up. Take care Jeanie @thecardjeanie , thinking of you xx

1 Like

Good morning Angels.
Well the pink, green and orange scarf didn’t quite work out or at least I wasn’t happy with it so back to the drawing board with that one!
Woken up with a headache - all related to the cold and cough I think. Must get on though.

Todays listing was a bit of an experiment using up some fibres I had left while I was waiting for a wool delivery (which is arriving today :slight_smile: ). Really like the outcome though.

1 Like

My bruises are remarkably pain free thanks - astonishing given how sharp those wooden steps are!

Rachel @GreenwoodMakes good luck!

Roz @OrchardFelts I LOVE your experimental scarf

My listing is a teeny tiny framed duck

4 Likes

another sale to report for me…(Thank you Natalie)…total 11.

1 Like

And two more sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6917698-Needle-Case

2 Likes
1 Like

Good morning angels, 2 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :smiley:
Good luck with the interview Rachel @GreenwoodMakes
@AdienCrafts your Christmas woodland heart is adorable :heart_eyes:
https://folksy.com/items/6917598-Fabric-Coaster-Fabric-Fox-Coaster-Sleepy-Fox

2 Likes

Well I didn’t get back with my new listing till now

1 Like

This is the Shaw tartan, I’ve made 2 bags for my great nieces in this since they are Shaw’s. Had some left over, well, lots left over actually :wink:

1 Like

good morning…sunny but cold today…
I have another of my hand painted flower cards today…and faved to here

1 Like

A couple of pencil cases today - relists I am afraid. Have been finding Folksy very slow to respond this morning and some items it wont let me ‘love’. Been reading about some of the health problems some of you are going thro - and boiler heating problems etc. Hope those feeling poorly are feeling better and Jeanie @thecardjeanie - thinking of you - stay positive and strong - I am plagued with spam on my computer at the moment - not just a few - hundreds per day. Have taken advice and my security is doing its job and filtering them into spam - but it appears that my email address has been sold on by someone. This morning I have had offers from .’ .hot Italian women’ - beautiful women from Russia - suggestions that I should move into senior accommodation - financial offers and Bingo and betting. Just have to go thro them and block them but it is so time consuming and annoying as each one has to be blocked individually. Anyone else been bothered like this.

1 Like
1 Like