Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Morning. Yay - I have a sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads, making a total of two this month. It will need hallmarking though and I don’t have anything else ready to go at the moment, so I need to get busy! Back later.

3 Likes

Morning angels, hope everyone has a good weekend x
https://folksy.com/items/6917561-SALE-Fabric-Coaster-For-Mum-Pink-Coaster

1 Like

Morning and happy weekend everyone sharing this pretty flower brooch be a great stocking filler or secret Santa gift.

1 Like

Congratulations Rachel @GreenwoodMakes
Today another new dish

2 Likes

This blackberry necklace has been in my shop for a little while, and even added to folksy favourites! I just haven’t had time this week to come in here. I’ll catch up with all your posts with a cup of tea today and be back on track next week.

Oh, and two more sales!

Kate xxx

1 Like

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - It’s nice to be of use whilst enjoying oneself at the same time :smirk: Rachel @GreenwoodMakes feel free to use/adapt the technique if it helps, it’s better than getting cross at them :+1: and congratulations on getting the job :clap:

Have a fab weekend one and all - I’ll pop back later to love and pin, after I’ve visited The Olds (AKA Mrs Janet and The Little Man - the names me and my Little Sis have for our parents :smiley: - Who by the way, despite being 78 and 80 respectively and replacement heart valves and arthritis not withstanding are, thank goodness, still very spry and independent.

1 Like

Morning all, sorry went awol yesterday.
Can I add one to the tally please. @paperchainsandbeads
Sold and relisted this bangle.

I have been trying to work out my stall display so I can see what I need to make to fill any gaps- it seems to be getting harder and harder to to make a good display- so many colours and styles that don’t sit that well together - but if it’s not out I can’t sell it. Dilemma :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Morning Angels (just!)
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6908708-Badge

And another sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Double celebrations here today. Firstly I have a sale to report. Max @paperchainsandbeads could you please add it to the tally for me. Also, at last I have something new to list…

Jeanie x

2 Likes

Yay happy dancing for your sales ladies, all on the tally. Just popped down for some lunch and a cwtch with the little one who paid a flying visit, back to work :wink:

1 Like

Afternoon all - well I was up bright and early at 6am with the intention of getting on with some more felting but managed to get myself drawn in to helping my sister with a decluttering mission! Am off to watch my nephew play rugby this afternoon so I’m guessing the felting will have to wait!

Heres todays listing

1 Like

good afternoon all…today I have a set of 5 hand painted gift cards

A new one from me today - one for the Owl lovers

Hi everyone - congratulations Rachel @GreenwoodMakes xx

Sorry for being quiet - have been battling with migraines for the last few days, so I have been keeping myself away for screens as much as possible.

Here is one from me - I need to make some more stock to show you!

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Afternoon Angels

All loved to here

We have a cool but sunny beautiful autumn day, went for a lovely walk around a lake earlier, when it was really cold brrrrr

well done on sales

Here is mine for today, hope everyone enjoys their weekend

Carol xx

Afternoon all,

Congratulations on the new job Rachel @GreenwoodMakes. Well done everyone on the sales, looks like the sales fairy has finally got her magic wand into gear!
Had a successful morning shopping at the MetroCentre - managed to get sister-in-law and nephew’s birthday presents sorted, OH’s Christmas present and a few stocking fillers too. :+1:
As a result no crafting done, so just a relist today.

Alison x

3 Likes

two more sales for me please Max…total now 13…thank you x

2 Likes

My daughter and I have just done the rounds of the food shopping, then treated ourselves to a trip to the garden centre, where we will be having a stall for the Christmas fair, couldn’t help our selves and bought some pretty Christmas decorations, and had coffee and cake! Lovely!

So as I,am feeling Christmassy, the background of the photos for my item for today are apt! A crocheted child’s long length jacket!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Afternoon. I do hope your migraine doesn’t develop further Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - definitely stay away from screens! Love the necklace Kate @GracieFloJewellery. I’m listing some earrings today.

2 Likes