Craftjuice - April 2016

Post your Craftjuice links here, help spread the word about Folksy by voting and sharing.

If you don’t know what Craftjuice is, it’s a free to use site where you can share your work, the SEO is good on craftjuice so you can help to promote your shop and it all links back to your Folksy shop. By voting for others on craftjuce you also help to spread the word about Folksy as they have a lot of followers on twitter and a facebook page where your work gets shown.

To fnd out more about joining craft juice click on anyones link and go to the ‘about’ section which you will find right at the bottom of the page. To join click on the ‘submit’ button in the menu bar (it does take a few days for your application to be processed)

ps I’m not anything to do with Craftjuice I just think it’s a fab site for helping with promotion! and it’s free! :smile:

Don’t forget to click each link in the posts in this thread to vote for each other’s items and don’t forget to put your Craftjuce link in your own posts so we can all vote for each other’s items.

1 Like

Good morning, I have more time this month so thought I could join in again

2 Likes

Voted and a new listing for today.

2 Likes

My last listing still only has 4 votes…

Voted up to date.

2 Likes

I’ll only be adding one or two items a week, but I’ll call in and vote for you as often as I can :smile:
This is new today http://www.craftjuice.com/story.php?title=vw-campervan-pink-notebook-by-roses-workshop
and here’s previous items http://www.craftjuice.com/user.php?login=rosesworkshop&view=history

2 Likes

All voted to here & listed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Listed and voted

2 Likes

Listed and voted

1 Like

Listed and voted

2 Likes

Just added this and voted…

2 Likes

Added this and voted

1 Like

Voted to here and a new listing.

2 Likes

Voted and listed

2 Likes

Listed a couple and Voted!

That cardi is gorgeous @Knittingtopia

3 Likes

Voted and listed

2 Likes

Voted and listed one

1 Like

voted and listed

2 Likes

Voted and listed.

2 Likes

Nothing new to list, but have voted for everybody.

2 Likes

Voted and listed (please scroll)

2 Likes