December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Hello and welcome theDecember Sparklers Daily Listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month full of marvellous sales for us all!

Please don’t forget to view each other’s items by clicking the links, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportnities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850/76563373
Flikr Group https://www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24111

Help to get seen on twitter add #newonfolksy to you items

Total sales November was 376

Greenwood Makes 12
Paper, Chains & Beads 15
Midnight Star Designs 3
Sue Trevor 50
Jacqueline O Jewellery 7
Deborah Jones Jewellery 42
The Card Jeanie 3
Life Covers 6
Heavenly Anarchist 23
Stephanie Short Stationery 5
Silver Tree Jewellery 13
Hats & More 6
Silver Birch 13
Sweet Pyro Angel 5
The Cornish Coaster Company 15
The Feminine Touch 6
Eccentric Ella 4
Sew Flair 1
Gweddus 3
Jacqueline Austen Jewellery 15
Gracie Flo 11
Adien 23
Nofkantscurios 4
Girl of the Sixties 38
Beadstorm 20
That Enamel Guy 7
Orchard Felts 6
Pip Designs 12
Sew Sew Megan 1

Total 368

5 Likes

Good morning Sparklers, well here we are start of another month and not long to the big Ho Ho Ho :santa:. Wishing you all a Happy 1st December pinch punch and all that, much luck and lots and lots of sales.

Thank you Max, you are a Sparkling Star!

My item for this morning is a newborn baby baker boy style crocheted hat.

Natalie x

Good morning - here’s one from TT:

and one from HMT: (which is one of my prints that can be personalised)

Morning everyone. Very frosty and sparkly here. A pendant to show you before I shoot off for the school run

Have a lovely day everyone xx

2 Likes

I have been knitting like mad to fill the gaps in my shop after a very successful fair last weekend! So it is a relist for me

1 Like

Morning sparklers and happy December - can’t believe the next thread is going to be 2017!

Had a bit of a lie in today so running a bit behind and so much to do!

Starting the new month with a new listing

Morning Sparklers, please can I add a sale Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Morning all, really frosty start here today - beautiful and a bit more festive feeling than endless wet.

Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign I hope your heating is permeating through the house. Hope they get it finished for you soon.

Thanks Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign for the stones, I look forward to creating with them x

1 Like

It is freezing downstairs, especially at night. In the day, if it is sunny like today, it warms the living room as we are south facing. The downstairs loo on the other hand… well, you don’t take long to do what you must Brrrrrrr.

Trying to sort out Christmas parcels that need sending abroad. I can only find half the things I bought! I just might have to send the first parcel then another when I find the other gifts. Oh well. Best get wrapping before I have to collect Erin from play group at 11.30 am.

Jacqueline x

9 Likes

Morning Sparklers, thanks so much @paperchainsandbeads Max for looking after everyone for the last month, really appreciated xxx

Heres my first one of the month

Morning sparklers, brrr it’s freezing in my house!
Here’s my 1st listing of the month x

Morning sparklers, another cuff today!

Morning Sparklers and welcome to December - let’s hope it’s a busy run up to Christmas. And as it’s December 1st - I’ve trimmed up my shop for Christmas :christmas_tree:

Thanks Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for running the thread again. I only have a re-list today but was busy at my workbench yesterday so may have something new to show very soon :grinning:

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - glad the parcel arrived safely and thank you for the feedback, I have returned in kind :grinning: Look forward to seeing what you make.

A set of bridal hair pins re-listed today and in need of some Sparklers’ love:

1 Like

Morning sparklers. Still a bit jet-lagged and haven’t unearthed my tools yet, so I’m kicking off with a relist of one I’ve sold recently in a different size.

Morning everyone, happy December :hugs::christmas_tree:
Good luck all for this month, let’s hope for plenty of sales!
Thanks max @paperchainsandbeads again for doing all the hard work xx
Just one of those days yesterday, sorry I wasn’t around but I did catch up on pinning.

Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/2490093-Christmas-Gift-Tags-Gingerbread-Man-Heart-Christmas-Gift-Tags-Handmade
I’m off to start a new board, feel like I’ve just started Novembers board…what happened there ??
Steph xx

1 Like

good afternoon all…we need a touch of purple to start of a cold frosty December.

heh! sparklers !!!

new one from me,here’s hoping for lots of folksy sales

2 Likes

Afternoon everyone. Thank you Maxine for running the game this month.

and another