December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Well I have another one for the tally, @paperchainsandbeads I hope those of you who are quieter get sales fairy visits soon.
This is a new cluster version of my blackberry necklace:
Kate xx

2 Likes

Happy extra-special birthday Brenda @teabreaks

Glad you’ve got off to such an encouraging start with your assessment Max @paperchainsandbeads

Here’s hoping Kate @GracieFloJewellery!

1 Like

Caught up to here

Sue - you’re a genius, I never thought of there. I’ll be battling the Christmas crowds early next week and will pop in. Thanks a million :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

I have another sale for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads - Total=3. And thank you again to Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE for the beautiful coat hangers. Goodnight Sparklers, sleep tight!

2 Likes

@Maxine - hope you feel better soon with your back.
Just about got 1 order to finish now. I have purchased 13 balls of wool for some new items so hoping I will be able to make a few this week to list.

1 Like

Morning All, Happy Wednesday, look after yourself Max xx
3 sales yesterday to report please

1 Like

Good morning, yay happy jingle jigs for sales peeps, also 2 for me whoo!

1 Like

Good morning.
Thanks for welcoming me back. I can’t wait to get back into the swing of things.

I am still catching up but here’s a new bracelet from me
https://folksy.com/items/6941413-Men-s-brown-black-and-silver-bracelet-

Morning sparklers, I’m having trouble sleeping this week, not sure why but it’s bloody annoying!
Happy birthday for yesterday Brenda @teabreaks hope you enjoyed your special day x
Max @paperchainsandbeads fingers crossed for your results and a treatment plan! I have 2 sales to add to the tally please :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6846784-Retro-Fabric-Coasters-Mustard-Tea-Cup-Drinks-Coaster-Set

1 Like

Hello everyone, my fair at the weekend was very successful (a relief!!) and I’ve taken a couple of days to get sorted again. I’m going to close my online shops shortly over Christmas and then into the new year as building works begin inside the house, so I won’t be around much at all. I can’t really contribute much to the December listings therefore as I definitely won’t be making anything new, but just wanted to pop in and explain, rather than disappear completely! Hope everyone is well and I will pop back from time to time to do some favouriting etc. xxx

8 Likes

Branda this card is beautiful. I liked it so much it jumped into my basket ops :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heidi great news that your event went well! Happy dancing for you!

Have a lovely Christmas! X

2 Likes

I am in the middle of creating, so have a relist, a volcano cherry Quartz keyring or handbag charm today!

Natalie x

1 Like

Thank you! Just been catching up on the news in the thread.

Re the outstanding commissions, and how long do you wait Natalie and Roz (@OrchardFelts) , I have an outstanding commission from July (!) which I have been texting/ emailing since then. Finally got in verbal contact in September and the lady advised they had just moved house and were having problems with broadband so she hadn’t been able to ready my emails or texts. So I sent the invoice via PayPal and heard nothing since despite a couple of reminders/ follow ups.

Finally spoke to her husband yesterday who advised they still wanted to go ahead and he would get his wife to call me back (they had only been discussing it a couple of days ago). Reading between the lines I think they had forgotten my name and had either deleted the texts/ emails or had lost their history so fingers crossed they will eventually proceed!! Not massively convinced though and advised my prices are going up in 2017 (a lot for the original art) so we’ll see… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yay happy jingle jigs for your sales Emma. I have a late start today appt not until 11:15 so I booked a half day, feeling really decadent sat in my jammies eating poached eggs on toast lol!

4 Likes

Gosh Heidi that is a difficult one, but I think I would have sent an email to say that if you have not heard back by the end of December, (as you are closing up for the festivities) then you would have to assume that they had changed their minds, and you would be putting the item up for sale in your shop, where the price would have to increase for general sale, due to incurred costs, supply costs increasing etc… And if they bought before it went for general sale, you could let them have it at the previously agreed lower cost.

Waiting from July is a very long time, but you did have the odd communication, which kept your hopes up, however, they cannot expect you to keep hanging on.

Hope that made some sort of sense, lol!

Natalie x

3 Likes

Morning Sparklers, why don’t I seem to have the number of hours in a day that I need?

1 Like

Good morning; back home, refreshed after a break.