December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Hi all,

Been out of commission this week as I had my chemo. On the steroids now so I’m full of energy for a little while…
Just another relist until I get some good light to take some new photos…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

good afternoon Sparklers, yay happy jingle jigging for sales peeps, 2 for me too :).

That ring looks wonderful Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, so awful what some people do

4 Likes

Take it steady Jeanie! Don’t use up all that energy in one go! X

1 Like

Take care @thecardjeanie, thinking of you - I remember coming down with a bit of a bump but like you made the most of the good days , love to you xx

7 sales to add please Max, a lovely surprise today - will be kept busy box making for a day or two.

2 Likes

I have a late listing today, and another sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads (total5). I may have to cancel it though, because of the problem of making and hallmarking in the run up to Christmas. I have offered alternatives and am waiting for a reply. Take things easy, Jeanie @thecardjeanie.

1 Like

I see what you mean Ladies. I was like a woman possessed this morning, digging the garden, shopping etc. but I’m calmer now and wondering if I am going to be able to eat my tea. I’ve got that awful metallic taste back in the mouth.

Jeanie x

3 Likes

Oooh! Take care Jean. Do you have many more sessions still to go?

sending healing vibes Jeanie and hope that you will be well enough to enjoy Christmas x

1 Like

I’ve got two more chemo sessions, 29th Dec. and 19th Jan. then a break before I start my radiotherapy. I have a wedding in Ireland on the 8th April so that is my goal. I’m hoping my hair will have grown back by then but if not I may have to have yet another scarf expensive creation! It is amazing what you can buy on the internet.

Thanks for the concern,

Jeanie x

7 Likes

Pat @silverbirchstudio is it over the weight limit? If not they may be happy not to bother or have a 925 stamp instead. Lots of makers seem to mistakenly call a 925 stamp a hallmark- many customers probably aren’t aware of the difference either.

Jeanie @thecardjeanie Hope you feel well soon, and can enjoy Christmas.

Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign You are brave, not sure I would have had the nerve! I’m glad it all went well-looks beautiful now.

1 Like

Thank you Deborah for the helpful suggestion. The item is a spinner ring which is below the weight limit so doesn’t need a hallmark. Also it has a copper spinner so would probably have to have that ugly MIXED METALS mark. I don’t have a 925 stamp but maybe I should consider getting one for situations like this. Still waiting for a reply from the customer

1 Like

Al worked well in the end thank goodness Deborah. I did have a few wobbles doing it though. Thank you for your lovely comments xx

I have had another sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads for the tally and one pending - the buyer is having issues paying using paypal, so we can’t count it yet.

3 Likes

Can I add one more to my tally too please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

This is a relist, time is running away from me again! and one more for the tally please @paperchainsandbeads
Kate xx

https://folksy.com/items/6773458-Sterling-silver-holly-earrings-oxidised-beautiful-Christmas-gift-for-her

2 Likes

Thinking of you Jeanie @thecardjeanie. Nice to have a wedding to look forward to.

Such awful tales about thefts from vulnerable people - it echos what a fellow craftstall seller was telling me recently about her experiences with her mum.
Fabulous what you have been able to do with that ring Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign

A sale for me please and a re-list

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I have a pretty bronze tones lacy knitted wrap today in beautiful Italian designer yarn.

Natalie X

Just wanted to show you, I was sent a photo from a lady who had commissioned a child’s Santa hat and scarf set for her daughter, and upon receiving it, immediately commissioned a rush job set for her friends daughter, so that they could match when they went to the tree lighting ceremony, so cute!

16 Likes

Good morning Sparklers, yay well done on sales peeps early morning Jingle Bell Jig for you :bell:

Jeanie @thecardjeanie do take care hon one day at a time my lovely.

Little angels Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, gorgous shawl too :slight_smile:

Got the little one overnight today both mammy and daddy are out for work do’s, so lots of fun planned, I think it may involve some glue, glitter and cotton wool :wink: not so sure grampy will agree hahaha!

3 Likes

Morning Sparklers, take care Jeanie @thecardjeanie , Francis @thatenamelguy I really struggled to buy yesterday so maybe it was a glitch in the system.

1 Like