December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Another card for children…

Jeanie x

good afternoon…today I have a tiny winter painting

Afternoon everyone managed to get this new item photographed and listed.
Set of 3 baubles

2 Likes

Can I report a sale please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads :grinning: :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Good afternoon Sparklers. Just back from a craft fair. Say no more
Camper van today Just £4

And glasses case just £8

Valerie x

Good afternoon Sparklers yay happy jingle bell jig for you Racel and Sally. :bell:

Spent the whole day in the craft room today playing with my new beads and silver, a bit slower going than usual due to my finger but all in all managed well enough. Hubs just got the tree down but I can’t be bothered to put it up now so will do tomorrow :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Thanks again Karen for the lovely gemstones - I’m looking forward to using them! I think rose quartz cufflinks would sell, Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. My oh says he would wear them and he’s a bit of a trendsetter! Anything goes these days. Love the black onyx ones by the way!

3 Likes

good afternoon…this afternoon I have an Anniversary card

Evening all,
Thanks for the rose quartz feedback. I am making a sodalite pair today- may make the pink ones next, still undecided- I don’t get many sales for males, so may think of something else to do with them.

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads another sale resulting from a facebook post.

4 Likes

I had a lovely day at a fair in Richmond, it’s so good to meet other sellers!

I also had a sale, huzzah!

My new one is this silver crab claw, surprisingly popular!
https://folksy.com/items/6940500-Sterling-silver-crab-claw-necklace-silver-shell-necklace-Cornish-necklace-

1 Like

I know I only just got back but I’m away again now, this time visiting Mum-in-law. So I’ve trawled the depths for a relist! Oh and I have another sale for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Back for a catch up on some loving, added a new necklace this afternoon too trying to make up the lost first 2 days of December xx

Sorry I’m late starting this month, but I’ve caught up with the whole thread and have one sale to report

Hiya all

another fair tomorrow in Bude

1 Like

Hi everyone, Hope you’re having a good weekend. I went to a gorgeous Christmas market in North Norfolk yesterday which has put me in the Christmas mood. Here is a pin cushion jar for lovers of something vintage. It has a lovely weight to it.

2 Likes

Evening

Back from 2 fairs today - a good school one this morning, followed by a not so good one this evening - outdoors but sheltered, but a lovely event - Christmas in the Cloisters. Still thawing out, so I can sympathise with you Roz @OrchardFelts.

Just a re-list today

1 Like

think i was just after some people (not naming any names) doing the liking in smaller batches, thus giving more of us a chance for home page feature. Some sellers might think this game is just like one that’s done on the other side, but its more than just liking a whole bunch of items, this is a great opportunity for each of us to have a few minutes on the home page.

Good morning Sparklers, yay happy jingle bell jig for you Patricia and Lisa.

Sandra @sandranesbitt not sure it has much effect to be honest either way in terms of promotion with hearting. A large proportion of people who shop on Folksy are not registered so would not see ‘our’ front page they would only see the un-signed in front page which does not have the recently hearted or being sold links. There are only three things you can do on Folksy to influence getting seen, one is the tags, make the most and use all 15 and include popular phrases such as ‘gift for her’ etc. and the second is listing and re-listing regularly, newly listed (or re-listed) items always appear near the top of searches and the third is getting in the gift guides (I don’t know the secret for that sadly!). Most of my promotion is outside of Folksy too so FB, Twitter Pinterest etc. and majority (around 80%) of my sales are to non-folksy regulars so are coming from outside the site and buying as guests. Hope that helps to ease your concerns Sandra :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning.
Spent the majority of yesterday taking photos and listing all my unlisted items - a long job but now I have things to show you at least for a while. Just got 3 more tote bags to photograph and then I am up to date.

Off to Bath and Bradford on Avon for some retail therapy today. Was meant to be walking the dogs at 6:30 but just received a message from my sister suggesting a lie in - bed vs cold walk, no contest - bed won! Will go a bit later!

My listing for today

1 Like