December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Just popping in before I’m off.

I (when internet permits) open all the items in tabs and during the day (I spend most of my time on my computer, even while crafting) I will like items scattered over the day. I must admit that’s not always possible, so my apologies for those days x

3 Likes

Good morning my lovelies.
Long time no see. Is it OK to join in with the thread again. Sorry I just vanished. I moved flats and it’s amazing, so much bigger and quieter.

Im going to go catch up with your news.
Be Back later

12 Likes

Morning sparklers, 1 sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :smile: Good to see you back @hobbitgirlie1880 xxx
https://folksy.com/items/6941411-Quilted-Fabric-Coasters-Floral-Coasters

3 Likes

A much loved favourite back in my shop…

Thanks Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany it’s good to be back.

I have a bracelet to show you all
https://folksy.com/items/6941412-Fun-glass-bracelet-

1 Like

Morning Sparklers, nice to see you Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880

2 Likes

Good morning sparklers. Got a couple of days away starting anytime soon so my attendance may be patchy depending on wifi and other distractions. Today’s listing

1 Like

Sales are great everywhere else - hoping for my first one this month on folksy today! . . .

2 Likes

morning sparklers

here’s my latest , again 10% of sales to charity

can i report a sale please @paperchainsandbeads Woop!

2 Likes

Morning Sparklers. Welcome back Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880, glad to hear the move went well. Beautiful sunny day on the south coast but very cold. Must get a beach walk in later. I have a relist today. I bought this stone in a rock shop years ago and it was labelled as sunstone but I’m not entirely sure as I haven’t come across it anywhere else. Might be a dyed agate or quartz - does anyone have an opinion on this? It’s a great colour anyway! Have a sparkling day!

1 Like

Morning All, very chilly today, it’s so frosty it looks like snow. Not sure about the stone Patricia @silverbirchstudio , I use Sunstone which I must admit does look a bt different to that but there are so many variations in stones aren’t there, maybe it is an unpolished one?

2 Likes

Sorry, not quite a new listing from me today, but one I haven’t shown you before.

My latest item, literally just finished it! Phew!

A crocheted polo poncho in Denys Brunton designer yarn, gorgeous autumnal colours.

Natalie x

Morning all, bright and mild here today - just tried to clean my windows but think I have made them worse!

The families bugs are trying to get me, ears and throat are feeling raw today.
My next sale will take me to 900 - that will cheer me up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

good morning all…sunny but windy in SOuth Wales
today I have a floral painting 4x6"

2 Likes

Quickly popping in with a reindeer brooch to replace the one I sold.

Will now look at your lovely things at leisure!

Afternoon Sparklers :blush:
Today’s listing

And another 5 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Hi all!
Sorry I was missing yesterday…again!
I’ve got a stall on Saturday at a Xmas market…indoor, thank goodness
So between baking, and crafting and tearoom …oh and what’s that event that’s coming up soon…:thinking::thinking: ah that’s it…XMAS! I’m done in

Hey ho, hope everyone is doing ok just got a few more to pin and love
But I’ve these to show today

Catch up during the day, Steph xx

3 Likes

Good afternoon, yay Happy Jingle Jig for you Sue :bell:

Well that’s the gift wrapping done, next up is the tree after a cuppa :tea:

Just listed the 3D fishes and wrote a blog about therm too http://paperchainsandbeads.blogspot.co.uk/

5 Likes

Yay just hit 900 sales! Happy dancing.

One for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads PS love your little fishies!

9 Likes