Discount Codes - post yours here!

I couldn’t see a thread anywhere to summarise everyone’s active discount codes - so let’s post them here? Hope this is allowed.

I currently have 10% discount for all Folksy sellers valid until 1 January 2015 - code FOLKSYSELLERS.

Julie

2 Likes

Great idea Julie @NightOwlCreative
for the whole of November get 20% discount using code PRONOV

Jax x

Mine is Sparklers for 10% off until the end of the month :smile:
Donna x

Available to Folksy sellers, get 20% off full price items (excludes SALE and shipping fee).
Enter code decumi20

Mine is BB20 for 20% off until midnight on December 5th. :smiley:

15% off everything until 30/11 with the code Owlcat.
Chris x

Mine is dailylisters for 15% off until The end of the year!

Lin

Mine is HORRAY30 for a huge 30% off everything in my shop. Your support would mean so much as my shop is still very small and i’m working very hard to grow it. xxxx

10% off using FESTIVECHEER just launched Christmas cards the other day and 2015 calendars are still available too :slight_smile: www.folksy.com/shops/bycharlieshand

WEND14 for 10% off from now till midnight 23/11

Gill

Thrilled that we can use discount codes for special promotions - thank you Folksy!

Mine is HOPE, for 10& off up to Christmas Eve.

To compensate for shop being intermittently closed and/or OOAK items being hidden from sale while I attend local craft fairs, I have coupon code NOTFAIR for a 10% discount until the end of November…

“NOTFAIR” - love it! hahaha :smiley:

Hi everyone

I have a discount code for all buyers ManiacalMosaics11 for a 10% discount on all items in the shop until the end of the month.

I also am offering free UK shipping to all Folksy sellers until the end of the year.
Season’s Greetings to all
Leslie

I have a 20% off discount for Folksy sellers at Glaze Ceramics and Jewellery until 17th Dec, code SPARKLE14

Happy shopping, Jane

Apologies for putting this in the wrong category @sianfolksy - I wasn’t sure. Thanks for moving it :slight_smile:

Ours is Christmas2014 for 10% off at Violet Blossom Jewellery :smile:

We have 10% off our items using CIRCUS10 :slight_smile:

Mine is CHRISTMAS10 10% off everything in my shop until 30/11/14
Esterina x

Just treated my two sisters to a little pamper set each :smiley: They look beautiful! Thank you xxx

1 Like