High fives

I’m confused I’ve signed up to the newsletter. I’ve tried adding a post to the high fives section. But I don’t understand it just seems to be people saying congratulations etc. You can’t see what people have actually done

You just need to tell folksy about your sales here

and wait for the next news letter, your high five should be in that :slight_smile:

Very excited we have had our 1st sale and our shop hasn’t been open long :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Am so excited, have just made my first folksy sale. It really does you a power of good when you know someone else likes your work. Hers to many more x

3 Likes

Congrats to all the other newbies who have had 1st sales this week. I am now amongst them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done on your first sale😀

:grinning: not sure why this didn’t work last time!

To be honest I was sceptical when I joined Folksy last month - would anybody like my animals and would anybody find them and buy them? The answer is YES, I have sold four animals, have had two featured in Folksy Favourites and three others added to Gift Guides - thank you to the people who bought my animals and thank you Folksy!

2 Likes

So excited! Just set up shop and with in an hour or so I got my first sale! Quick I must make more stuff :wink:

1 Like

Wow! That’s amazing! Well done.

Yay! Absolutely thrilled with my first online sale especially as it was the most expensive item in my shop!

1 Like

Congratulations, Lucy, hope it’s the first of many :tada::tada::tada:

Feeling super chuffed!! Had my first sale in my store today for one of my Jane Austen papercut quotes xx

1 Like

Congratulations let’s hope it’s the first of many
Di :grinning:

Very excited as I have now sold 5 items!! This has given me the boost I needed :grinning:

1 Like

Just sold over 50 items. Whippee. Wait till I tell my Mum (she & I run our little hobby venture together but she’s away at the moment). I find it quite hard to find the time to do the promotion that I should as I work full time & we have 4 kids, so reaching over 50 sales is a really big thing for us. Mum & I love making so much though that we have to sell the stuff we make as we simply wouldn’t have enough space to store it all!

1 Like

Wow, I’ve made the Folksy Best Seller List, very many thanks to those who have made it possible
:joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations Lynn on making the Best Seller List, very well deserved.

2 Likes

I can’t quite believe that I have sold 6 items in two days. Buzzing!

4 Likes

Yay, finally made it to the 200 sales mark

3 Likes