Instagram?

Looks good to me Ruth! I’ve started following you. I love your little dog
Di :grinning:

1 Like

Just in case anyone wasn’t aware #folksyhour on twitter tonight (8-9pm) is all about instagram :0)

2 Likes

That’s a shame I’m not on twitter

I’d recommend twitter. It’s a great way to network and promote your folksy store, especially on Tuesdays between 8-9pm

1 Like

Bother wish I had seen this.

I just found you Ruth.
My user name is beaded.treasures

Did you post a thread about being able to sell via Instagram @Amberlilly - if not I was probably dreaming :smiley:

Hi Rachel, yes I did. It’s called Inselly. I haven’t used it. I believe you take a picture while you are in the app and it immediately posts it to Instagram? X

Thank you - not sure about apps, I usually have to check with a teenager (!!!) before downloading anything :smiley:

2 Likes

Great tips. I’ve just started using Instagram too :slight_smile:
@originalartbyclare

I’ve just found you and followed you - cute bunnies!

Thank you. Now following you too!

1 Like

I’ve found you both too!

1 Like

I thought this might be helpful for newbies to instagram :slight_smile: a list of hash tags x

4 Likes

oh and here’s my instagram, I will find and follow as many of you as I can x

Hi, I love Instagram and will look for you and follow. You can’t tag on there, but you can add the link to your Folksy shop on your profile

love your work and am now following

Thanks for this Emma, it’s really helpful
Di :grinning:

1 Like

hi -
does anybody successfully use instagram on pc - ?

has anybody for example used ‘Bluestacks’ which i have read you can use for instagram on pc. thanks :slight_smile:

Just found this thread again. I’m not very active on social media usually, but I do find Instagram quick and easy to use. Lots of other interesting IG users out there :slight_smile: I’m looking at, and following here and will try to keep up. I’m here https://www.instagram.com/studiobeegallery/