January Garnets Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Many thanks, Roz, I really appreciate your support. I’ll post your order out in the morning.

Natalie, please can you add another 6 to the tally? My total is now 25. Thanks.

Liz
x

3 Likes

Phew double mammoth slog!

Work was soooo busy today and then come home to edit the tally and there have been soooo many sales! Well done everyone! Mega happy dancing for you all!

Roz, I think it is very reasonably priced handbag!

Natalie x

4 Likes

Fantastic items today, those Elephants are so cute
All of todays loved and tweeted under newonfolksy
Roz the bag is beautiful, sorry no good with price as i don’t buy many bags, but it seems reasonable to me

Evening

Ellie @oakapplerose - any cat news to report?
Maureen @sewflair - hope your cat is ok, poor thing
Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns, good to see you popping in, and wishing you a great 2015

A new listing from me

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I have just listed my Blue dew porcelain necklace

Phew, think I missed yesterday so have lots of catching up to do :))

2 Likes

Popping a second one in
https://folksy.com/items/6587079-Tripple-Strand-Bracelet-Black-White-Silver-Cuff-Bracelet

1 Like

Evening all - pinned, tweeted and loved. Many thanks for your concern regarding Mark. We called him Mark because he was so like our other older cat Felix. There is only one small black spot difference so we called him Felix Mark 2 - becoming Mark. He is a very loving boy but is behaving really out of character - very frightened and nervous of everything and not trusting anything. He is moving about OK when he walks so joints are OK and he has eaten his tea but he has a wet mark on his back that looks its an injury but its wet because he is licking it a lot. If it becomes to look a problem I shall have to upset him a bit more with a visit to the vet but hoping he will clean it himself and with a bit of fuss get his confidence back. They do worry you dont they. Roz @Rozcraftz - think your bag is gorgeous - definately not overpriced at £35. See you all tomorrow - night night - Maureen

2 Likes

@sewflair Maureen I hope Mark is feeling better soon, is there any chance he could have been in a scrap with another cat? Our wee man acted a bit like that just after we got him and had it turned out he had an abscess from a scratch from another cat, he had a course of antibiotics and had to have his skin scraped to remove the infection, I’m sure its probably just a little injury and he will be fine though, cats have a way of being very resilient and go into their own little cocoon to make themselves better x

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns - we think that is what has happened - we have a large tabby that wanders round here occasionally and he is a big bully - it could have been him or a black cat called Twilight who lives close buy he also can be a bit of a nuisance - think he is a bit neglected with his owners and if I dont watch he gets in to pinch my cats food - he is quite a nice cat really but left to his own devices can be a nuisance. Not his fault really just bad owners. - see you tomorrow - Maureen

1 Like

Donna, just wanted to say that my friend absolutely loved her parma violet soap and bath fizzers, she said she never smelled any that were as true to the actual scent and couldn’t believe the colour of the fizzers, thanks again xx

1 Like

Louise - so glad you like the stones. I can’t wait to see what you will make with them.

Jacqueline x

Hope mark is ok maureen.
We have chosen 2 cats a boy and a girl both about a year old from the rspca shelter. Collecting them tomorrow … we are all beyond excited!
Ellie x

3 Likes

Maureen, sounds like Mark is nursing his wounds and if he has been bullied and set upon by another cat, it’s not surprising he’s in a bad mood, I am sure when he is feeling better, or you manage to get him seen to by a vet, whichever course of action he allows, he will be himself once more.

We had two rescue cats, brother and sister, Casper (female) as she looked like a ghost when a tiny kitten and Neil, (male) named for Blackie O’Neil, a character in the book ‘A Woman of Substance’ as he was of course black, but it soon shortened to Neil! Both such characters, brought such fun and love into the house!

Natalie x

Showcasing my item for tomorrow now as I am falling asleep! Hope no one minds!

I have a mint crocheted trilby for those who like a twist on a crocheted hat!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Soooo far behind at the moment, but here’s mine for today, just scraping in before midnight!

Will catch up tomorrow with loving and pinning.

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6581709-Mushroom-Candle-Forest-Scented

Trying to catch up with re tweeting and pinning !!

Phew, managed to catch up! All loved and pinned to here, goodnight to anyone who is still up.

Good morning Garnets. Hope your cat is better soon Maureen @sewflair. Waving hi to Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns, Happy New year hon :).

Last of the de-stash today, a real bargain for anyone who uses felt.

back later, have a lovely day everyone

Good Morning garnets.

https://folksy.com/items/6542138-Hand-knitted-mens-jacket-cardigan-size-medium-40-chest-natural-colours

https://folksy.com/items/3481169-10-Novelty-cream-duck-shank-buttons

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

Morning Garnets

Hope Mark is okay poor boy.
Carole @Knittingtopia love the cable cardi
Rachel