January Garnets Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Morning

How is Mark today Maureen @sewflair? Hope he’s getting back to his usual self
Ellie @oakapplerose - how exciting about your new cats, look forward to seeing some photos

A new addition to my sale

2 Likes

Morning, all. @sewflair, Maureen, I add my good wishes for Mark’s speedy recovery. Ellie, @oakapplerose, how exciting, getting your new cats today. I’m a cat person - I put up with OH’s dog because she is old and very well trained, but I’m definitely a cat lady.

Natalie, please can you add another 4 to the tally for me? Thanks. My total is now 29

Liz
x

2 Likes

Hi all, Starting with a relist.

Hope Mark is better soon, Maureen.

This is the last one for today, promise lol
https://folksy.com/items/6587265-All-Natural-Anti-Wrinkle-Night-Cream-50ml

Donna x

Oops, I’ve been missing for a couple of days (deadlines to meet) and have come back to 250 more posts to read through…I may be some time…

Here’s my new listing. My plus account has run out so I’m hijacking old listings for a couple of weeks before renewing. It’s a pain to do but it will make me clear out some old stock!

2 Likes

Hi

Just popping in to report another sale - that makes 3 for today - thanks Natalie - total 4 in all

Carol xx

4 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/6587308-Valentine-s-kid-s-craft-kit

Just popping on to list some more destash - should so not have taken the photo on my work table :blush: Rachel

Liz @lizdyson I got my order today, everything’s perfect thank you so much. I have so many new ideas for them all, I can’t wait to get started :smiley:

Hello Garnets! Just managed to catch up with all your lovely listsings. My new item for today is this necklace - hope you like it.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Afternoon All, a new Polymer Clay Pendant today, just catching up with listings, beautiful necklace Jacqueline

2 Likes

Hiya!
All pinned and caught up now…think I’ve gone in the cramp…lol!

Ellie @oakapplerose hope the kitties are settling ok :blush:
Roz @Rozcraftz your bag is lovely! And a lot of work has gone into making it, £35 definately not too much X
Maureen @sewflair hope mark is ok x

I have an offer to list, hope it’s ok?

Catch up later on, Steph xx

New item today! Hurrah! A bright yellow elephant! Never made one in yellow before but I rather like it :smile:

Off to catch up with the thread now…

4 Likes

Hi again,
a new trinket dish

Lovely items again today. Everyone has been very busy.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I have another sale for the tally please.

As we are on the subject of pets here is my offering for today…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Today I have added a second hedgehog pendant to my shop. The listing is https://folksy.com/items/6172381-hedgehog

Here is a picture of the hedgehog I have added

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/3415494-Tote-Bag-Cats-and-Dogs

Afternoon everyone - my first opportunity to join you today - have been out for shopping and lunch but was glad to get home it was not very pleasant out at all. Many thanks for your concern for Mark - it is very strange how he is really. He seems to move quite easily no limp or difficulty and he is eating but I have to take it to where he is - when I do he eats it all up. I have picked him up and he hasn’t struggled today so that is an improvement but he is still acting very warily - even about the house that he is usually the boss in. We can now stroke him without him cringing away from us but he really is behaving very strangely. He was only out for about half an hour on Monday morning but whatever happened has really upset him. I am still hoping that patience and re-assurance will bring him round. I have not let him out for two days and he seems quite happy using his tray so no problem there.
Ellie @oakapplerose - pleased to hear you were able to get your new youngsters from the RSPCA - I can feel excited for you.
A couple of relists again today - I am still busy with my large Quilt order - 10 blocks made only another 20 to go. Back later - Maureen

4 Likes

Thank you for the necklace love! It feels good to be making some new pieces again.

All caught up to here xx

1 Like

All caught up with pinning and tweeting - be back later - Maureen

Please may I report 2 sales Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

2 Likes