July Lions Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st July!

Awww your daughter looks lovely @rozcraftz

I’ve been struggling on and off all evening with Folksy. Pages locking up, not opening up in the proper format and just so slow and buggy. I hope it gets fixed soon @annysgifts

Karen :blush:

Stunning necklace Jacqueline. You must have a lot of patience to crochet with wire and gemstones. x

Wow Shirley, 1,000 sales, that is an achievement. Well done!

@NOfkantsCurios What a handsome young man your son is Natalie. Hope he enjoys his prom.
@Rozcraftz Your daughter is stunning, and such a lovely dress.

Finally! All pinned and loved to here.

Annelee xx

Evening - managed to catch up inspire of a slow and temperamental internet connection while we’re away.

Lovely prom photos - hope your son and daughter have had a great evening Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Roz @Rozcraftz

Roz @Rozcraftz - try not to blame yourself for your daughter’s difficulties. They happen in spite of the best, most supportive parenting in the world. I don’t know if your daughter has been offered CBT / Cognitive BehavIoural Therapy? It’s a treatment of choice for anxiety and although there might be a waiting list for it I would suggest that you push for it if you can when you see the doctor. It can help your daughter to master her symptoms of anxiety in the long term, and can be used in conjunction with yoga etc. hope you have a supportive GP who does all they can to get help for your daughter x

Love the beautiful mix of colours in your soap…

Congratulations on the fabulous milestone Shirley :smile:

The FP does look a bit sparse now. Hope it’s back soon. My listing for today.

And one from my sale.

Good morning Lions!

This morning I have an embroidered yarn on felt aceo of a blue jay!

Natalie x

Morning Lions. Love the prom photo’s Natalie and Roz, they both look fabulous.

Two from me today a metal free necklace great for metal allergy sufferers

http://folksy.com/items/6406251-Necklace-Metal-Free-Beads-on-Satin-Cord-Free-UK-P-P

And a painting on a ceramic tile

Have a lovely day everyone

1 Like

Morning all,

Thanks Debi

4 Likes

Gosh that was quick, one for the tally please Natalie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done Max on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

1 Like

Morning all - happy Friday.

A couple of relists from me today, fingers crossed for some sales so that I can renew my pro account.

Have a brilliant weekend, just incase I don’t get chance to pop in x

Morning. Hope you all have a fab day.

Good Morning Everyone …

Larger piece of Art In Wax from me today … double mounted so ready to frame

http://folksy.com/items/5713451-Wildflower-Poppy-Meadow

2 Likes

Happy friday lions, loving the prom photos - very handsome. Just a relist for me this morning please. Rachel

Morning, Friday again already, the weeks are going so quickly.
http://folksy.com/items/5186831-Rune-Symbol-Pendant-Protection-elhaz-Elk
Will be back later to catch up on your lovely listings
Did see Roz’s photo of daughter in prom dress though and she looks gorgeous
Jax x

2 Likes

Happy Friday Lions! Hoping for lots more sunny sales today :slight_smile:
This is relisted today, hopefully I will have some time to list some new things today for showcasing!

2 Likes

Oh wow, well done Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns, that’s brilliant - congratulations :slight_smile: xxxxxx

Morning Lions

Is anyone else getting excited about the forthcoming Tour De France? I know I am. Its only over the border in Sunny Yorkshire - will be watching on TV this weekend :smile:

Also, do any of the sewing Lions have any very easy beginner quilt patterns, online tutorials, blogs etc they could recommend, as I fancy making my own quilt at some point to try and use up the fabric mountain I have? I don’t want anything too complicated and would just be doing it in my spare time!!! so the easier the better - thank you :smiley:

Anyway, today I have a glasses case (slightly larger in size) to accommodate sunglasses as well.

http://folksy.com/items/6404751-Glasses-case-cream-pink-mint-soft-purple

Will catch up later folks

Jane xxx

1 Like