June junipers, daily listing challenge thread. June 1st - June 30th

Good morning junipers, Thank you for running the thread Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 , It’s officially the first day of summer today and the sun has gone missing :confused:

Hi all June Junipers, sorry took a break towards the end of May, I was being a maverick! Went onto the old thread to love and catch up, 88 items.
Wet and miserable here, what else is there to do but slip into my sewing room and put the radio on.

2 Likes

Back again to cheekily add another!

Catching up relists after getting stymied at the end of May - put one up at the Facebook Group so here is another

Good morning Junipers :grinning:
I hope you are all well and are having better weather than the grey cloudy mugginess we have here! We could do with a good storm to clear the air :cloud_with_lightning::zap:
I have a shiny new listing to show you this morning.
https://folksy.com/items/6861519-Personalised-2nd-Wedding-Anniversary-Tea-Towel-Cotton-Gift-Large
Thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads for looking after us last month and Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 for taking over this month :grinning:
Here’s to a sales filled June
Donna x

2 Likes

Morning everyone! Happy June. Not sure where the sun has gone. Really meh out there! Oh well, don’t worry about the lack of blue sky, I have this necklace for you - it is more lilac blue than the pictures seem to show on my monitor. A really feminine colour.

I have been thinking about you Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. I am sorry to hear the pop up shop wasn’t as good as you had hoped sales wise. Fingers crossed it will bring you some good contacts for commissions in the future.

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Still in my winter jumper today, so much for summer.
Don’t you just love it when one of your items is pinned on a board saying “ones to knit and crochet”

https://folksy.com/items/6861524-Unisex-Newborn-Owl-Hat-Baby-Girl-Boy-Chunky-Crochet-Photo-Prop

3 Likes

Hi all, I’m joining in this month. Haven’t done one of these for quite some time
First up are these
https://folksy.com/items/6857158-Large-Polymer-Clay-Rose-Flower-Bead-Knitting-Stitch-Markers-pack-of-6

Afternoon and happy 1st of June, just updated this listing for now as hubby was admitted to hospital yesterday morning with breathing difficulties, still on oxygen but his levels have gone up which must be a good sign, so it put my work on hold, should have been a nice fresh start back to normal work wise this month but … when it rains it pours, so to speak,
Enough rambling, i will catch up with today’s posts later tonight after visiting hours or first thing in the morning. Jax xx
https://folksy.com/items/6813924-Handmade-Heart-Sterling-Silver-wedding-Jewellery-Personization-offered

Hello Heidi. Aw thank you x

1 Like

Afternoon June Junipers

Big thanks to @hobbitgirlie1880 for dancing for us - I have just had a sale, so could you please add that to the tally

Jax @JacquelineOJewellery - hope OH is much better soon for you

Not sure whats going on with loving as it doesnt seem to be working for me at the moment but I will get the tablet out later and love the lovely items listed

Nothing new at the mo as have a couple of orders to finish off

so a relist

Carol xx

2 Likes

Hi all,

Thank you Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 for taking over the thread this month and thanks to Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for all the good work last month.

I’m delighted to report that I am starting the month off with 6 sales so can you please add them to the tally for me Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880.

This one would be perfect for Father’s Day…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

Well done on the sales jeanie @thecardjeanie . Happy dancing for you :grin:

Afternoon all,

Thanks for taking over this month Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 and thanks to Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for keeping score in May.
Welcome to Lisa @sweetpyroangel and Heidi @Textiletreasure. Sending best wishes for your OH Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery.
Having an uninspired day today (might be the weather - I had to dig out my hat and gloves to take the dogs out this morning), so just a relist I’m afraid. :disappointed:

Alison x

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your husband Jax @JacquelineOJewellery Sending healing thoughts and prayers xx

Well its taken a while and I am finally back with a listing - I thought giving up work was meant to lead to more time available but its just not computing for me!

Photos not great but best I can do with the light at the moment

5 Likes

new one from me today

And finally, a sale to add to the tally please Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 :blush: Jax, hope your husband is OK and responds to the medicine quickly :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Going to list more beads this month I think. Hopefully I’ll have more sales this month… Thankfully I have stock selling in bricks and mortar places!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Happy June!
Just caught up, I seem to be getting later everyday, even though I start at 4.30am!
Thanks dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 for stepping in , much appreciated X
Ah Jax @JacquelineOJewellery what a time you’re having! I hope hubby keeps improving, have they said what it was? Thinking of you X
Hiya Deb @DeborahJonesJewellery hope you’re ok, I’m not looking forward to that one…son moving out , hope you have a nice evening X
Hi Patricia @silverbirchstudio nice to see you back X
Welcome Heidi @Textiletreasure and Lisa @sweetpyroangel X
Love the purses Megan @SoSewMegan X

Here’s mine today and I’ll go and get the link for my new board, see you all later Steph xx

5 Likes