Made in the East Midlands

Morning all!

Have found and followed you on Pinterest Sue @SueTrevor - I have to say I don’t use it for anything other than pinning things from Folksy. I should use it more really - especially as I hope other people use it to find and buy the things I’ve pinned.

Hi Elisabeth - thanks for joining in. I’ve sent you a Pinterest invite. If you could pin anything you post on here to the group board that would be brilliant - or anything to come across from other East Midlands sellers that aren’t on the board.

Welcome Maureen @mlaceysartystuff - the fox is beautiful and I’ve loved it and pinned it to the board, but to get your photo as a clickable link in the forum if you go to the item page and just copy the link then paste it into your reply, the photo will automatically appear along with a link and text (just as mine looks at the top.) I’ve not been able to find you on Pinterest - if you do use it let me know and I’ll send you an invite.

A message to all - @SueTrevor @debbselliman @sewflair @PocketfulCreations @sewflair @plumporridge @mlaceysartystuff @kennelcraft: If you don’t have social media, like Pinterest, don’t worry, that’s really part of the idea of this board so those that do have it can promote on social media those that don’t use it (I know it’s not for everyone, I’m pretty new to it myself). I use Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest and will tweet/pin/post the Pinterest board and individual items as often as I can. I don’t use Facebook so it would be great if the Pinterest board and the individuals and their items could be promoted on there - and feel free to tweet and pin anything by Folksy sellers from the East Midlands you see or fancy. Promoting others as well as yourself on social media is always seen as a good thing and will get you brownie points with the social media platforms and their users and get you noticed.

Keep adding your own stuff to the thread - if you have new items, things that are appropriate for the season or they just need a little love and the rest of us will love them and hopefully help each other with sales :grinning:

3 Likes

fox in the trees

2 Likes

Hiya Karen,

Fabulous idea…I’m in Lincolnshire…love to join the pinterest board. https://uk.pinterest.com/jackieholmes10/

By the way thank you to you & your hubby for the advice on the photography & lighting…getting to grips with all the new gear & it’s helping massively! :smile:

One of my new goodies…

3 Likes

Hi Jac

Nice to speak to you again - really pleased all the new kit is working out. Little Posy is till pinned above my desk and looking after me :grinning:

Welcome to the thread. We also have a Pinterest board and if you’re on Pinterest and want to join in, let me know your ‘handle’ and I’ll send an invite. If not, not worries, I’m make sure your items get pinned.

Karen

1 Like

Hi Karen,

Glad little Posy is behaving herself and looking after you :grinning:

Love to join the Pinterest board here’s the link to me on Pinterest… https://uk.pinterest.com/jackieholmes10/ the “handles” jackieholmes10 i’ll pop and give the board a follow too.

Jac
xxx

Thanks Jac - I’ve just sent an invite.

Thought I’d show everyone this necklace today:

3 Likes

I would like to join. Not sure what I will need to do. I am based in Nottingham A cute unicorn brooch from me

2 Likes

Hi - I’m in Sharnford in Leicestershire and would love to join please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am from Corby Northants and I have some Christmas cards dawn
https://folksy.com/items/6926729-Hand-made-Christmas-card

https://folksy.com/items/6927963-Set-of-3-Handmade-Christmas-Cards

5 Likes

Hi Sue @FatBrownMouseDesigns Louise @Samfire and Dawn @worldofcards and welcome :smiley: I knew we’d got some talent in this region.

Thanks for already showing your items Louise and Dawn - Sue, all you need to do is post on this thread any of your items you’d like to show us and/or promote and the rest of us will give them some love.

There’s also a Pinterest board and anyone who wants to contribute can, just let me have you Pinterest user name so I can find you and I can send out an invite. You can then pin your own items - and anything else made in the East Midlands - and when there’s a good amount of items, we can start promoting the board on social media. If you’re not on Pinterest don’t worry - someone else on here will pin your items for you (I can always remove duplicates).

Today I’d like to show you all this jewellery set:

7 Likes

Hi all. I’m showcasing this one today.

5 Likes

Love all the talent in the East Midlands. Here is my offering for today

2 Likes

another one from me

2 Likes

Thank you Karen. I’m afraid I don’t do Pinterest, but I had a look and the board looks lovely. Surprised and flattered to see one of my makes included!

1 Like

A Christmas one from me

2 Likes

A Table Runner or Wall Quilt in rich Royal Blue and Aqua colours

3 Likes

You may all hope I move soon but here is another new listing

3 Likes

Another one

3 Likes