October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st October 2015

I’m slowly working through updating my photos whilst putting in a new card order and starting my next miniature magazine article. Thankfully the borrowed dog is happy to snooze the morning away!

3 Likes

Missed yesterday’s listing, too tired. But an early listing today while I’m at a mid week show.
https://folksy.com/items/6738546-Virage-fountain-pen

1 Like

Thanks for all the good wishes. Hubby is resting on the couch feeing a lot better. Hope the cardiologist can sort him out.
Just a couple of make up bags today
https://folksy.com/items/6680903-Make-Up-Bag-
https://folksy.com/items/6670595-Make-Up-Bag-
Valerie x

4 Likes

I also have a baby cardigan now listed in my shop. All my own design, so not another one the same anywhere.

1 Like

Afternoon all. Bit of a mixed bag of weather today, so wherever you are I hope you’ve managed to enjoy a bit of sunshine. Hope the cardiologist can help your husband Valerie @valerie. Pleased the stall went well Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880. Hope it goes well tomorrow if you decide to go back.
Pleased to announce another sale last night @NOfkantsCurios, second of the month taking me to 50, YAY!!! Only hope customer number 49 gets in touch so I don’t have to cancel her order. :fearful:
Anyway here is today’s offering - a new home card.

Alison xx

1 Like

Alison @FluffStuffCrafts have you seen this for new home cards?

I have thanks Rachel, just off to post the link now.

1 Like

Good afternoon - and a dark and dismal one it is! Here’s my latest contribution, to make you think of summer at the seaside! Back to catch up later.

1 Like

todays relist

2 Likes

Hi all,

A relist from me today. A little bit of nostalgia…

Jeanie x

1 Like

oh and just set this new one up

2 Likes

Evening, bit late but had to take loads of photo’s to get anything clear enough.
New in the fantasy collection

2 Likes

Well done on the sales so far today! Happy dancing for you!

Lovely photo of Vienna!

Natalie x

1 Like

Ruby Realm Earrings listed

2 Likes

My item for today is a funky little knitted reversible fluffy handbag.

Natalie x

1 Like

Evening all clicked and loved to here and can I add one to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

1 Like

Yay Max! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Evening

Megan @SoSewMegan hope your blood results are good & you can get away.
Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 hope you have a good day tomorrow, whether or not you do your stall.

We’re been lawnmower shopping this afternoon - I think ours decided to retire and gave up with an odd noise a couple of days ago. We now have an interesting lawn with a diagonal strip of shorted grass through it. Hoping now that we have a dry enough spell to finish it with the new mower!

2 sales to add please Natlaie @NOfkantsCurios, and a new pair of earrings

1 Like

Yay can I add a sale please @NOfkantsCurios :grin: I’m getting ever closer to my 20 target I would love to get to before the end of the year.

5 Likes

Well done Nicole and Sue on your sales! Happy dancing for you both!

Natalie x

3 Likes