September Sapphire Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st September to 30th

Fav to here.

Was doing a stock inventory yesterday and realised this hadn’t been listed so here it is, to join the other 11 in this series. Now all £1.50 each as I am discontinuing the design (and there are some bundle offers too).

I am afraid it is a relist from me today, hope you don’t mind, after all she is cute!

Morning everyone. Looks like being a nice day here today.

Has anyone being having trouble pinning items from here. It isn’t showing all of my boards only 6 when I have 26 boards. I can’t scroll down to the boards that I use to pin items on. When I go to pinterest they are all there.

Morning - listing for today

Good to see you back @HeavenlyAnarchist
The craft fair went well. To keep up momentum here is the next of my relists

1 Like

Morning. All very quiet here today - a good day for some gardening.

Morning all,
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6904776-Needle-Case

1 Like

Morning all, the sun is shining here in Cornwall :smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6904781-Quilted-Fabric-Coasters-Floral-Coasters

Morning all I am off to Bristol this afternoon for a weekend with family and lots of catching up cuddles with my granddaughter. Will try to pop in over the weekend but might be busy playing.
Sharing a bookmark today, would be a good Secret Santa gift or stocking filler.
Gill x

Morning it would be lovely to pin to your board please I think we have to ask you to join your board and give you our Pinterest user name. If you open your Christmas board and then click on the + at the top you then get a little screen that says add collaborators, find our user name and add. My user name is gillieflower if you would like to try might also show as Gill Wootton.
Good luck x

Hi Gill - it is done! Hopefully you should receive an invite.

Many thanks Karen I did get the invite which I accepted and I now have the board included with mine but when I tried to pin something it said that I didn’t have permission so not sure what that is all about, possibly your settings. Maybe someone else has the answer thank you for trying.
Gill x

Gill @rainbowsnmore - I’ve had the email saying you’ve accepted the invite and when I clicked on the link it took me to the board and both our avatars are showing at the top - which they weren’t when I looked directly from my account. Maybe I needed the click from the email to ‘activate’ it (I noticed Pinterest can be a bit slow to update). Try again and let me know how you get on.

Have a lovely day with your granddaughter
x

Anita, mine seems OK - although it is 5 hours down the line. Try re-loading the page. I find sometimes Pinterest takes time to catch up. Gill @rainbowsnmore is trying to ‘join’ one of my boards and we’ve done everything we should but it wasn’t until I linked to the board from an email it seem to update properly. I guess with millions of people using the service it’s bound to be on a go slow sometimes :grinning:

Afternoon

Beautiful morning, we took a walk up the local hills, brill, but gone cloudy now and temperature dropping. Well it is autumn I suppose.

Good news on the house front, the survey on here is good and our buyers mtge now approved. Just waiting to hear on survey on house weve offered on. It all takes soooo long. Still more time for sorting/packing

Here is mine- still thinking of summer days

Carol
xxx

2 Likes

My heart goes out to you Carol @cariadcrafts11 - not wanting to be back in that situation for some time to come, although as I no longer own a house it is unlikely!

Spent the morning packaging up all my scarves for Norfolk - a long job that has been put off for far too long. Made a few bits of felt for some new clocks and bags and walked the dog. Now debating - more packaging or photographs? Which is the lesser evil?!

Hope to be back later with a new listing if I can get myself in gear.

2 Likes

Afternoon everyone!

Lovely day here - which is a bit of a pity because I was supposed to be out for lunch today but I was ‘dumped’ at the last moment. I could have been sitting in the sun eating something yummy, instead I’m at my desk typing this and sucking an aniseed ball :smirk:

I have 3 listings today - a matching necklace, bracelet and earrings. I like to list matching items all together:

We did have a major hic cup at the start so perhaps we have got all the
problems out of the way now
Thanks for your kind thoughts
Carol xx