Share your High Fives!

Brilliant news Little Black Heart!! Well done! Love your creativity & your shop.

1 Like

Well done Claire.
I have just reached my quarter century - had my 25th sale the other day. Have had my Folksy shop for just under a year and I am happy with that progress as I have found it a steep learning curve - but one that I am loving :smile:

1 Like

50 sales! I’m so excited! Slowly but surely our little hobby is growing into a business :slight_smile: congratulations and high fives to other stores celebrating milestones xxx

3 Likes

100 SALES!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Very excited and super happy! Thanks Folksy! :smile:

3 Likes

WOWZA! Congrats! :smile:

1 Like

Yes! I’ve made my 1st sale of 2016.

3 Likes

Before Christmas I made 2 sales on folksy that I was super happy and surprised about! I am looking forward to making more sales in 2016 and really focusing on making my Folksy shop look AWESOME! https://folksy.com/shops/ncsrandalltextiles

1 Like

As few days ago I got my first order since my year break from crafting! It was my first sale of 2016 and I hope to get many more over the next year.:v:

3 Likes

150 sales!!! Really pleased…thank you Folksy and thank you to all my lovely customers! :smile:

2 Likes

1st Sale! Might not be much but it’s the world to me and a big ‘thank you’ to everyone on Folksy who’ve given me so much encouragement this last month x :grinning:

2 Likes

Congratulations Lorraine hope you have many more… I awoke this morning to see I had got to 75 sales Yay :grinning: now on to the hundred !!

Mel

1 Like

Thanks Mel @bluebellwoodturning, just had my second sale! I’m on a roll!! Wow 75 sales is something to celebrate! Your shop is lovely by the way, I love your banner photo and your products look like they should cost far more than they do! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks Lorraine, banner is down to my wife Jacqui but was not without its problems in order to fit the commission statement in the picture, I think that almost all crafters do not charge as much as their products deserve ,me included , but there is no point just keeping things in stock and I get a real buzz out of selling and the feedback from customers is priceless.

Mel & Jacqui

2 Likes

I agree completely!

I just got my first sale! Pretty overwhelmed, as I’ve only been open for just over 24 hours! :tada:

6 Likes

Yippee! Just reached 200 sales! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really excited to see our Snowdrops print in Country Living Magazine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I had my 1300th sale yesterday :slight_smile:

7 Likes

. Congratulations on a very big number.

Thank you Joy