Share your High Fives!

Thanks so much, Folksy, for including one of my cards in your Mother’s Day guide, I’m chuffed!

1 Like

So excited we have just signed up today and made our first sale within about 10 mins :grin: Couldn’t believe it we have sold a few bits on Etsy and eBay but thought we would give the UK crafters a try fingers crossed we will have a few more sales over the coming weeks all of our items are printed in East Yorkshire based on our own cocker spaniel cartoon design. We are a bit spaniel mad having 5 between my friend and I who also owns the business, many thanks to our first customer :smiley:

2 Likes

I recently re-stocked my shop after a long break (last sale in 2011). Pleased to say I made my first (of hopefully many!) sale today.

3 Likes

Cor what a mad couple of days - managed to get into folksy favorites for the first time ever and now I’ve had a piece done about me on Wales Online! Orders for Welsh cake earrings are rolling in :smiley:

3 Likes

I am really pleased that two of my jewellery items are featured in the Mother’s Day gift guide. Thank you folksy for including me.

1 Like

It’s been such a lovely week for me here on Folksy - I’ve been included in the Mother’s Day Gift Guide, Folksy Favourites and the Folksy Postie email. Just hit my 80th sale too! Feel like I’m finding my feet and heading in the right direction at last so thank you Folksy :blush:

2 Likes

50 sales; three of them this week. Can’t quite believe it.

3 Likes

Just to say I did some PR for Folksy yesterday at a meeting of my local printmaking shared practise group. We all belong to Sheffield Printmakers. Our topic was getting yourselves out there.

1 Like

Yay! I’ve hit 200 Sales this week (go me) … https://folksy.com/shops/HodgePodgeCreations

After about 2 months of being on Folksy i’ve had my First Sale :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I did have a bit of a moment when the email came through saying the funds had been transferred and when I checked Paypal there weren’t there. But all in good now and they are there now, and i’ll be happy to send the item in the post tomorrow.

1 Like

Not sales but recognition!
I am really excited as I made 2 pieces for The Lady’s Magazine Project using a pattern from 1796. Chawton House (Jane Austin’s brother’s house) contacted me to ask if they could display the pieces in the library as part of their Emma 200 Project celebrating the 200th anniversary of the publication of Jane Austin’s Emma. Here is the photo they posted on Twitter.

I have added a similar necklace to my shop.
https://folksy.com/items/6806047-Textile-Necklace

Hello! I’m pretty new to Folksy I only opened my shop last week! I have a added a few new items today! still trying to get the hang of it! Ha!
https://folksy.com/shops/Chubbypinkpiggy

one of my knitting designs has hit the US and is now in Knit Picks new cabling pattern book , The Celtic Journey

To celebrate I’m hosting a Giveaway for the book

http://www.thefemininetouchdesigns.co.uk/celticjourney_giveaway.html

2 Likes

I’ve just gone past 50 sales! Hurrah! Did some Facebook advertising which sent a lot of views to my Folksy shop. :smile:

Hi, thanks Folksy for adding my Winter Morrowland Mobile to the Nursery gift list. Excellent news x

Fantastic - I have just made my first sale - how amazing and my shop has only been open a week, has given me real insentive and boosted my confidence no end!!!
:smiley:

Congratulations Victoria! It’s a great feeling isn’t it?

I’ve had my 130th sale today! Feeling very happy and proud of myself! :slight_smile:

Got our work featured in a gallery/shop to open on the 1st March so we’re busily getting stock ready to take over. Just learnt how to wire wrap gemstones so have a few to take over.

Hopefully this is the start of something big!

Not a massive thing but it feels like it for me, my opal pear shaped ring is on the favourite finds :slight_smile: xx

2 Likes

Hiya!
Just popping in to share my news!
I’ve just realised I’ve reached the 700 sales milestone…woohoo!
Just want to say thank you to all of my lovely customers and I really appreciate their interest and continued support.
Thanks to folksy and other friendly sellers, on the many forums that I post in.

Steph Short x

1 Like