Share your High Fives!

After 5 sales in 2 days I have just reached 100 sales!! Thank you to @PocketfulCreations for being 99 and 100!! I’ve been working really hard on promoting my shop this year so it’s lovely that it is paying off. Thanks to all my customers! xx

3 Likes

Reached my 100th sale yesterday! Given me a great boost and fired me up once again! :smile:

1 Like

Hello. I’ve just reached 50 sales and I’m thrilled have been featured seller this week - it’s definitely helped me hit that milestone! https://folksy.com/shops/alisonjmcintyre

1 Like

Hooray, I’m so pleased that I’ve just sold my 50th Acorn Tea Cosy. I still love making them and hope to go on making many more!

1 Like

Just reached a nice round 1600. Was going to take a copy of my page to show it but before I got to it, I had another order so make that 1601.
A Big Thank you all my lovely customers :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

PS Just spotted I’m 5th in the Best Seller list today, 1st March. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaaay my first Folksy sale​:grin::grin:this has given me a boost and incentive to get my shop filled with more knotted beauties .

2 Likes

Delighted to have made 135 sales on Folksy today as February leaps into March!

2 Likes

I had my first professional photoshoot!

Normally I hide when I get just a sniff of a camera but it seems that customers want to ‘get to know’ the maker… Despite being camera shy I have to say that the photographer made me feel at ease. 30 minutes later washed down with a ginger biscuit and coffee I was in my element chatting away like Nigella Lawson or Mary Berry off the telly! I learnt that it helps the photographer whilst making artwork to talk them through what you are doing as they can focus in on those key sections of work. a great experience! Should get the photos very soon after editing! Just a wee bit excited! X

3 Likes

Yah Had my first sale today couldn’t believe it had to read the email twice so excited

1 Like

Thought my 100th sale might have made it into the news letter. :cry:

Hi Julie - sorry! It’s an amazing achievement to reach 100 :slight_smile: Wish we had space to include everybody

I’ve had 2 items featured in the Easter decorations gift guide - thank you Folksy! :slight_smile:

Yay - I’ve just sold my 400th lino print here (give or take a few other bits and bobs) - and i am still as surprised & delighted by every sale as I was by the first - which now seems a very, very long time ago (because it was!).

Alison

So happy, I’ve just had my 50th sale! Yay!

Yippee … reached 650 sales today which my goal for March so happy dancing today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just smashed 30 sales-yay! Thanks lovely shoppers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Folksy!

I’ve just made my 10th sale and am dead chuffed. The British and American bird illustrations I created for my best friend’s wedding are really special to me, so I’m really happy that other people love them too!

Thank you Folksy!
Beth x

I have just received the Folksy “Handmade Easter treats” email to see my lovely blossom necklace showing in the “Nice new things that have caught our eye” section, yayyyyy this makes me happy! :heart_eyes:

Thanks Folksy

https://folksy.com/items/6796092-Beautiful-embroidery-hoop-necklace

3 Likes

Amazing!! I am new to Folksy so still finding my feet, this is great news, well done, it shows how much work you have put in!

2 Likes

Fab news!!! I have just taken a peek at your shop, its amazing! :heart_eyes: