Share your High Fives!

Yeh! Just had my 100th sale❤️

2 Likes

Just past my 300 sales mark :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yippee Just noticed 4 of my things have been selected for 3 different gift guides. Thank you Folksy content jumping around like a mad thing !!

Mel

2 Likes

My blue tit bowl has just gone in the house warming guide :smiley:

2 Likes

So excited to see that my Shabby chic bird house is in the Housewarming Gift Guide!
Thank you Folksy! :smiley:

1 Like

Just had my 150 sale. Yeh!!!

Jeanie

6 Likes

Hit 26 sales today ny first target and had lots of good comments, a good day @HilaryP

3 Likes

Very pleased here. After sitting on 99 for what seemed like forever I’ve made it into the hundreds. 101 sales here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting my fundraising with MPS society charity 10 % of my sell will go to them to help them to continue the amazing job that they are doing .https://folksy.com/shops/Edinbags

1 Like

Yippeeeeee - I’ve just received my 150th sale on Folksy. So thrilled, love being part of the Folksy community.

Elaine

1 Like

So happy to have reached 20 sales today! With so many lovely jewellery shops on Folksy, it’s so satisfying when people like my pieces enough to buy them :grin:

4 Likes

:grinning:I am so happy to have reached 2 sales:triumph::grinning:

5 Likes

Yippee!!! Reached my 10th sale at the weekend!!
A great end to an otherwise stressful weekend of climbing and gymnastics competitions!!!

1 Like

Wooohoooo just hit 50 sales - a pair of earrings featuring jade cabochons that I bought in New Zealand are now travelling a bit further and going up to Scotland.
Sasha

3 Likes

Oh congratulations Sasha, I know you were on 49 for a while. I am waiting on 100 hoping it will come along soon
Mel x

2 Likes

I’ve just made my first sale - an upcycled fork necklace so very pleased!

1 Like

oops , and here’s my first sale

@LetsBeCatsJewellery To me! It will go perfectly with my step-daughter’s up cycled fork bracelet :+1:t2:

I thought your name looked familiar - hope she enjoys it. Need to make some more now…

I have just opened my shop and giving myself a big high five. It was much easier than I thought. I need to drive traffic here now and promote, I hope to get a sale soon.

3 Likes