Share your High Fives!

Just had my first order last week - exciting times ahead :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve had my first sale on Folksy AND they purchased several items! Chuffed! :grinning:

8 Likes

Just made sale number 10 - feeling very pleased :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well done @JollySmall and here’s to many more too

Thanks @hobbitgirlie1880 - it’s taken me a while but everything comes to she who waits! lol :grin:

1 Like

Well done to everyone who has reached a milestone. I’m very pleased to have recently made my 500th sale :relaxed:

4 Likes

Well done Angela, that’s awesome 500 sales!

1 Like

We are rolling out our baby grows and the first one of the printing line is up for grabs at a discounted rate personalised from Leon with all profits going to the Tiny Tickers charity!! Please help support!!

I was thrilled to make my 250th sale on Friday and even more thrilled to get 6 more sales over the weekend.

2 Likes

50 Sales Reached! Feels like a big achievement. I get a really good number of sales from other outlets and it’s felt like I’ve needed to work harder at Folksy but it feels good! x

3 Likes

I was really excited this morning when scrolling down my Facebook newsfeed I discovered that my ‘When I Grow Up’ range of kid’s cards, prints, party stationery and gifts has been featured on the ‘Card And Gift Network’ blog!!

Seeing my work being written about by someone else (instead of me banging on about it) was amazing. It’s a really lovely and detailed blog post. Please take a look, here:

2 Likes

I have just hit 700 sales! Many thanks to a returning customer and everyone else who has helped me get here :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for putting my handmade glass buttons in the Sewing Gifts guide :smiley:

1 Like

Within hours of listing my new Summer Tweed Tea Cosie, it’s been included in the House Warming Gift Guide.
Thank you.

1 Like

My knitted Saddle Tool Bags seem to have gone down a storm, being added to both the Gift Guides for Cyclists and for Her.
Thank you,

1 Like

Very happy to have received email this morning telling me that lots of my items have been featured in the Handmade gift guides, yay xxx These were featured in the handmade wedding guide

I have just reached 700 sales - the last few took ages but I got here. Thanks to all my customers and those on the forums and FB who support me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hit the magic 250 sales yesterday - thought that last one would take forever but happily got 2 sales in one day :slight_smile: - heres to the next 250 :champagne: :cocktail:

5 Likes

This week I’ve reached 51 sales, which is a great achievement for me, especially as I’m very sporadic with using social media. So a big thank you to Folksy for helping my customers find me!

Yay! I just made my 10th sale today! :grinning: