Share your High Fives!

Tdoay I made my 10th sale, I’m so pleased!

Great news after several months waiting I finally have about 50 items of my work at Bernies Cafe’ , 4 Main St,Ingleton, Carnforth, LA6 3EB, this Cafe’ is a well known resting place for walkers and cavers to this village which is surrounded by beautiful countryside including a Waterfall and Underground caves, White Scar being one of the largest. I am hoping as is the Cafe’ owner Peter Towell that my handmade in the Black Country wood items will prove popular with its many visitors, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Thank you for putting my Blue tit coaster in your ‘Gifts for teachers’ guide.

Very happy that my new cloud coasters have been added to Folksy favourites :slight_smile: Thank you folksy x

2 Likes

Thrilled that one of my flower pendant necklaces has been added to Folksy favourites!! Thank you so much!! :grinning:

1 Like

We’re excited to be on Folksy! Thanks for the recent retweet and hope we get featured, too!

Team Bloomtown

1 Like

Hi I’m really excited because Homemaker Magazine have interviewed me for their feature ‘Meet the Maker’ section in their next issue - 47 out at the end of July. So can’t wait to see that as they will be using some photos of my mobiles and name banners in the article. I also have a competition to win two of my name banners in Simply Homemade magazine which is out now! Issue 70. So at last I seem to be having a bit of great news to share!

2 Likes

That’s really exciting news! We’d love to share both features on our Press Tumblr if/when you have pictures.

That’s lovely, thank you so much. I have a copy of the Simply Homemade Mag so I can get a pic done asap. Where do I post it please - here?

Hi sorry, me again! Do you need high res and 300dpi images of the magazine article itself or the pieces of my craft that they featured? Thanks x

Had me second ever sale! YAY :slight_smile:

1 Like

Celebrating reaching 1000 sales! Please give me a shoutout @folksycontent :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Wow! That’s AMAZING. Congratulations. We’ve just tweeted it out for you :clap:

Thrilled to see one of my needle cases on Folksy Favourites. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated!

This was the feature from earlier in the year in Make It Today Issue 14 showing my Woodland Friends buttons! Just came across the image today. I requested that they changed the link to my Folksy shop rather than one to the other site (where they actually found them…)!

4 Likes

Hurraayy. Have finally got enough work to start organising my first ( tiny) Folksy collections.
Love being a shopkeeper.

1 Like

Hello everyone I woke up to my 100th sale this im well pleased hillary @HilaryP could it get a high five. Im over the moon
And sold my first bookmark
https://folksy.com/items/6847510-Chocolate-cake-bookmark-
Yay

6 Likes

I achieved my 800th sale yesterday with my Spaceman card below and I’m over the moon ( pardon the pun :grin: )

3 Likes

Thank you for adding one of my sushi sets to Folksy Favourites