Share your High Fives!

After a manic two days I’m only just getting round to sharing my high five! I had a sale from a new customer last week and then woke up yesterday morning to find she’d returned and bought six items (3 hoodies and 3 cardigans) I was absolutely over the moon to say the least and today found it had put me at 25 on the best sellers list! Double whammy :smiley:

3 Likes

Just thought that I would post this today. Was huge surprise and a delight to see that one of my linoprints was in the folksy favourites yesterday. Thank you @folksycontent

2 Likes

You’re very welcome. It’s a lovely print.

1 Like

Delighted that Gary’s linocut print ‘Speckled Wood’ has been selected to appear in the SWLA, (Society of Wildlife Artists), annual exhibition held at the Mall Galleries in London this October. We can’t stop smiling!

1 Like

Yippee! Today I reached 300 sales, very, very happy! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Tina, I reached 150 yesterday morning and then 151 a few mins later .Yippee !!!

1 Like

Hi Folksy! I am very excited today as one of my hand-embroidered winter scenes has been featured in the Nov/Dec issue of LandScape magazine! They contacted me in August after seeing my work on Folksy to request a high-res image and this morning I saw my hoop in print! I also got my first sale on Saturday, followed by three more on Sunday. Phew! :blush:Thank you Folksy for all the great advice you provide to sellers and for having such an attractive and user-friendly site.

8 Likes

Hurraayy! It may just have taken me an age, but at last I have my first sales from my Folksy shop.
So pleased to have joined the gang.

1 Like

Well done @ndmhandmade that’s fantastic! I’d be over the moon if any of my creations were ever featured in a magazine! I’ve just checked out your page and your landscapes are gorgeous! :smiley:

WOW @DaisyWings that’s brilliant! I had a slow start but I have now sold 8 items!! I am so pleased! Onwards and upwards :smile:

So right, here’s to many more :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks @moontidemollie! Congratulations on all your sales too. Your blue sea glass bracelet is lovely! :relaxed:

Just received the 200 sales email from Folksy, Hurray!

2 Likes

Joined yesterday and already very excited by 3 views on my products and the seller support through your site! Looking forward to securing some sales through Folksy. :grinning:

1 Like

Fantastic. Closed my shop for September and opened it again yesterday afternoon and today… my Sales figure just shot up to a lovely round
(after sale of 2 suncatchers to a wonderful repeat customer) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Correction - make that 1701 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

100 sales! Feels like a big milestone, and the order is going all the way to America which is very exciting! xx

3 Likes

Last week I sold 7 of my new ‘Put Your Positive Pants On’ pencils - this made my week! https://folksy.com/items/6906846-Put-Your-Positive-Pants-On-Pencil

4 Likes

I’m so excited as I just had my 25th sale this evening! Yippee!!! :smile:

5 Likes

Hi

Not sure if i can share this here or not

But here goes, me blushing :blush:while I type …

I won Mr Theo Paphitis’s “Small Business Sunday” (#SBS) Award last month on twitter

I was really really gobsmacked to say the least!

7 Likes

Well done! Not surprised your lampshades are lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like