Share your High Fives!

Just had my 150th fabulous Folksy sale today - a great end to 2015!

3 Likes

What a relief. This morning I noticed that my bill for December was 30p down on last yearā€™s December meaning my sales for the month were about Ā£5 down on last year.
Phew - saved ā€¦ someone very kindly bought my Rainbow Kingfisher panel this morning
Arenā€™t our customers lovely. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, my target by the end of 2015 was to get to 950 salesā€¦got there today just in time! Next milestone is 1000 :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m up to 16 sales on Folksy. I have mixed feelings tho as this is not my overall target on Folksy as I did start my shop again, the previous shop had my old business name in the URL which bugged me (cant remember how many sales I had on that before I closed it, but I think it was about 85).
So Iā€™m sort of on about 100.

I would like to get my new shop up to 100 (very) soon tho and I am working hard on that!

Just noticed Iā€™ve reached 350 sales :grinning:

4 Likes

Great start to 2016 with another card sale. This is still all quite new to me but Iā€™m looking forward to many more sales (I hope). Folksy is easy to use and itā€™s great to be able to make and sell from the comfort of home. Thanks folksy.

1 Like

Hi, love your cards and hereā€™s to more sales for you! Those tiny polymer clay flowers are exquisite and fabulously executedā€¦lovely shop!

My second Folksy shop has been open a few months and I have finally had my first sale through it @HilaryP and @folksycontent!! All my latest work is in this shop, with the up to date photography, and the other shop has my older lines and the handmade cards. Hereā€™s to many more sales I hope!!!

https://folksy.com/shops/HeidiMeier

Hereā€™s my current favourite print!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

@HilaryP I reached 400 sales this month :slight_smile: High fives and virtual Prosecco all round :cocktail::hand:

4 Likes

How awesome is this! My snow scene painting tutorial is the main feature on the front page of the January issue of the Dolls House and Miniature Scene magazine. This photo shows the size of the actual painting compared with the magazine coverā€¦

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12510429_457070441170754_8005942094866797656_n.jpg?oh=ed473181c4e06fba61ac31d7bb028fcd&oe=57130A3F

6 Likes

That is fabulous for you! And what an amazing painting! It hasnā€™t lost any definition being enlargedā€¦bet youā€™re pleased!

1 Like

@HilaryP I have just reached my 50 sale.
Itā€™s very exciting. Well done everyone for your achievements. :smiley:

4 Likes

@HilaryP this week saw my 50th sale, was so excited to reach that number, well done to all new achievers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there, I was so happy over the weekend to reach over 50 sales! yay!!!

As an obsessed quilter, I have been selling my handmade finished items on Folksy for a few years now. My gifts and homewares have always been inspired by my love of modern patchwork & quilting, and last year, I decided to share my obession by encouraging others to learn this wonderful craft. Toegther with free tutorials on my website sewmotion.com, I have developed a collection of quilt patterns and pre-cut quilt kits, and Iā€™m over the moon that they have been so popular over the Christmas period, and continue to be so.

I am currently working on more kits, and additional patterns, so watch this space!
Thank you to all at Folksy HQ for your continued hard work and support, I feel 2016 is going to be a great year!

It was lovely to see my name on the High Fives weekly seller e-mail, thank you for including me @HilaryP :slight_smile:

My ā€˜Winter Branchesā€™ ceramic coasters are featured in the Jan/Feb 2016 issue of LandScape magazine, and will be back in stock on Folksy soon!

2 Likes

iā€™ve just made my 3,000th folksy sale!
ā€¦and it was every bit as thrilling as the 1st one, all those years ago (and each and every one in between!) - i still get that little feeling of chuffed excitement when somebody buys something i have made. so, a great big huge thank you to all my lovely customers, and to the awesome folksy team for all that you do, too :slight_smile:
highfives*

5 Likes

Iā€™ve reached 600 sales :blush: after a breathtaking pause in sales over the last few days I had 3 yesterday which actually took me over the 600 mark :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised your shop has some really lovely things :smile:

1 Like

I had my 50th sale yesterday and really pleased. Hereā€™s to the next 50!

5 Likes