Share your High Fives!

So pleased to have got my 10th sale today! I know its not a massive milestone, but I’m so happy!!!

2 Likes

I’m branching out! Just listed my first few crochet items to share my crochet passion!

1 Like

I have finally made it to 20 sales! A small number compared to others but it has made my day :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for adding this to favourites last week. It means a lot!

You’ve worked really hard for that!

1 Like

You have worked really hard for that!

I’ve just had my first ever international sale on Folksy!

About 20% of my sales on other platforms go to customers overseas, but in five years with Folksy this is the first one going outside the UK. So pleased :smile:

@folksycontent I just had my 1000th Folksy sale!! After 41 months on folksy, the thrill of knowing that my little creations are being enjoyed all over the globe is very humbling. I am eternally grateful for each and every sale, as Bobby’s Boutique is my little ‘pot of dreams’ - every single penny of profit is used to build memories with my amazing family.

The difference each little sale has made to my family is massive! And I have no words to express how grateful I feel each time a sale is made. Money is very short for a lot of people at the moment, and to think that someone chooses to spend what little spare income they have on something that I have created is mind-blowing to me.

Thanks Folksy peeps for allowing me to share my celebration - please excuse me while I go and do a little happy dance! :smiley: xxxxx

5 Likes

That is AMAZING, Sam. Huge congratulations. And your lovely message just made my day. I’ve sent it to the whole Folksy team because it’s so nice. We’re really pleased for you and very happy to have helped that little ‘pot of dreams’ grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Camilla! When we make it back to Disney World, we’ll raise a Mickey ice cream to the Folksy Team and all of my lovely customers who helped to get us there :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Tee Hee, I just had to edit my post - seems I’ve been on here a year longer than I thought! Time flies when you’re having fun eh? :smiley: xxxx

1 Like

I’m absolutely delighted to have reached the 800 sales mark in my shop, thanks everyone :blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

Yay! Absolutely thrilled with my first sale especially as it was the most expensive item in my shop!

2 Likes

So thrilled to see my foxee cuff made it to the favorites and been on the front page too, shining in all it’s glory, think i might have to do foxee dancing :smiley: Thank you so much @folksycontent

4 Likes

Congratulations!! I love your coasters💕

2 Likes

Yay - finally got my first sale on Folksy! I was beginning to wonder if it would ever happen, so I’m very happy!

4 Likes

Yay, I got my tenth sale at the weekend, I’m finally into double figures x

4 Likes

Yay I got my 50th sale yesterday. Virtual prosecco all round :grinning::champagne: xx

5 Likes

Just got my first sale on Folksy, soooooo happy, hopefully the first of many. :grin::champagne::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Yay…just got my 25th sale on Folksy :grin:

3 Likes