Share your High Fives!

Well done! amazing! :slight_smile:

Happy dancing to reach my 700 sales goal this week , thank you to my lovely customers xxx

4 Likes

Im happy to say I’ve had my 300th sale ! i’d love to be featured :blush: but probably won’t be .Here’s to plenty more sales for everyone!

6 Likes

Very happy to have just got over the 850 sales mark :blush::blush::blush: thanks to all my wonderful customers :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

I’ve made it to the Folksy Best Seller list, yipee. Many thanks to all those who made it possible
:grinning:

8 Likes

I’m a Folksy favourite!

www.folksy.com/folksy-favourites

It’s always nice to be liked.

5 Likes

I’m a Folksy favourite too, and I sold it! May only be sale no 3 in this shop, but a massive boost to me.
Thanks Folksy team.

3 Likes

Its all great news! Keep Going!

Not Folksy related but I still gave myself a High Five :grinning:. Local garden centre bought 8 of my framed prints for their cafe so feeling prety chuffed :sunflower:

6 Likes

Super excited as I’ve won the @TheoPaphitis #SBS this week on their 6th Anniversary! :smiley: My twitter feed is going mental.:smiley:

3 Likes

Worked with the Scandinavian Kitchen in London to fit out their newly renovated cafe with our lights!

2 Likes

Feeling elated! Yesterday I reached just over 150 sales on Folksy with a large order of Christmas decorations. Just re-stocked the shop and hope this is a positive start to the festive season.
https://folksy.com/items/6914839-A-Trio-of-Trees

1 Like

Folksy recently insagrammed my handprinted products which I was so surprised, delighted and grateful about! Now, wouldn’t it be a bonus to get a sale or two!

1 Like

Thanks so much luv. Sorry for the late reply :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m so pleased that I made it passed 30 sales! Not many compared to some but I’m happy dancing!

3 Likes

That’s great news, here’s to many more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just hit 400 sales in my little shop Hofficraft!
Big Gin and tonic for me tonight!
Thanks to everyone who has bought from me and Thanks folksy!

4 Likes

Little acorns and all that. Just pleased that my Wren Etching was featured in Folksy Favourites! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not seen any High Five shout outs in the Foliksy news letter for weeks - has it been forgotten ? @folksycontent xx

We’ve changed the format around Joy but we’re constantly tweaking things to see what works best, so they may reappear. In the meantime we’d love you to keep posting them here because we always like hearing good things and we do still share them and tweet them out.