Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

This is my WIP, a stained glass panel of two gannets. We visited the RSPB reserve at Bempton cliffs last week and saw lots of them. The male gannet offers a gift, in this case a necklace of pink campion flowers, if she accepts they are then a pair for life.
I adapted this marvellous photo to a drawing and have cut out and started to grind the stained glass to shape.

10 Likes

Beautiful. Plus a wonderful story. I so look forward to seeing the finished article.

Having re-vamped my Folksy shop, and revised my strategies, I have started my latest project. “Forget Me Not” bracelet. Wood prepared, initial sketch complete.

5 Likes

Ive finally got my botty into gear and ordered some fabric pieces for sewing projects. I thought Id add some fabric embellishment sheets with Xmas and nature themes so crafters can cut and sew them to their projects.
Here is a cropped sneaky peak.

6 Likes

Working out a layout for a new bunny rabbit badge.

6 Likes

I have another flamingo in my hoop today.

10 Likes

I must not fiddle, I must not fiddle…impatiently waiting for this layer to dry then I can put the stems and poppy centres in!

4 Likes

“Forget Me Not” bracelet. Design sketched onto the wood and the painting begins.

3 Likes

My fabric arrived, extra speedy too.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m enjoying looking at the WIP posts, great idea.

Working on an hot air balloon nursery mobile. Two others in pink and blue already in my shop,

3 Likes

Preparing some new card designs, the Blue Forest, The Fadista and The Dreaming Tree

1 Like

Happy Sunday Roz @OrchardFelts and Sasha @SashaGarrett
Well I hope you are both seated, because I have something to show you both!
I took Roz’s advice… I knitted ‘The’ tea cosie for the shop first, finished it last night and have just listed it in my shop. I absolutely love it, and am now inclined to knit another in a different combination, after I have done the one for my tea pot!
What do you think…Love it and List it ? !
Suzzie x

4 Likes

Love it Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE - well done :slight_smile:
Cant show any WIP as all the work in progress in this house has been sorting my wool into boxes - all neat and tidy now - but for how long?!

Love it and strangley enough it shares a colour palette with another long term WIP - a tanktop that my mum is supposed to be knitting for me (fair isle design in blue and green on a charcoal back ground, I saw a tension square some years back but so far no tanktop…)

1 Like

Working on this at the moment:

3 Likes

Forget Me Not bracelet painting finished.

3 Likes

Morning all,
Here’s the stitched FA cup design

I’m working on two bike pictures for an order. . . the paper cutting might have got out of hand!

5 Likes

I’m working on a pyramid paper weight. it’s just finishing in the kiln. This is my first attempt but now I have all sorts of ideas for them.

Uploading…

2 Likes