Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Working on a new bird shaped cushion.

2 Likes

My initial design for Beach Hut cufflinks.

Pausing work on this commission, as awaiting additional visual info about the eyes of the client’s wife, which weren’t showing clearly in the photos he provided. Think the Chow Chow is just about right though.

2 Likes

Ive been flitting between projects, I cant ever seem to stick to one idea.
Here are some diamante’d headpins, for a headpiece for one of my dolls. Influenced by Erte I think…

…and some long bags handles Ive sewn. Everything is in a folder so im organised, something Im usually not.

2 Likes

Finished paintings for my “Beach Hut” cufflinks soon to be listed in my ‘Summer Holiday Collection’.

Next bag is on the way…this one is having some embroidery on it…

3 Likes

The paintings are finished for the next entry to my ‘Summer Holiday Collection’: a pair of ‘Flip Flop’ earrings.

2 Likes

Ive sewn 1 of my bags between episodes of Springwatch. Now I must retrun to Mr Packham

This is todays work in progress, test printing. Next stage official print run!

12 Likes

I love the idea of a paper print for an electronic response.

‘Beach Hut’ lapel pin. Finished, photographed and listed in my ‘Summer Holiday Collection’.

2 Likes

Next bag is now cut out and ready for sewing together…unfortunately going to work is getting in the way of finishing it, but it will be done soon…

2 Likes

Thank you, I liked the idea of playing with old and new.

1 Like

Upcycling a 1940s suitcase to make a pet bed.
Glue and lace = mess!

3 Likes

I just need to add some sort of ribbon to the top of this and then it’s finished. Not sure which way to finish it though.
Picture 1 Diamond showing or Picture 2. Triangles showing.

3 Likes

I love up cycling.

Another upcycle idea for you @MichaelTerryArtisanJewellery
Im rejigging some old chandelier pieces into angels for Xmas tree decorations.

And heres my first shoulder bag Ive nearly finished.

2 Likes

“Beach Hut” cufflinks. Finished and listed in my ‘Summer Holiday Collection’.

1 Like

Trying out a new type of bowl.

9 Likes

I’ve nearly finished this now (Dandelion wishes, which I talked about earlier I think). Just needs more work on the figure and something on the horizon and some contrast within the grasses, then I think it’s good to go! It’s really hard to photograph though, as there are lots of shiny and metallic threads which stand out ‘in the flesh’ but get a bit lost on a photo.

7 Likes