Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

I’ve not had a lot of time for making recently so I have really enjoyed myself today working on some new makes. These clocks have not been assembled properly yet and there is still potential for it all to go disastrously wrong but at the moment I am pretty pleased with them. Just not sure whether hour divisions are required and if so not sure how I would do it - maybe stitching?

6 Likes

I finished my rag rug finally!

2 Likes

Boxing Hares

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Steampunk stencil printed Vintage coaster plaques

7 Likes

“Flip Flops” earrings finished and listed.

Design for Flip Flops bracelet.

5 Likes

This was an existing picture and I have now added to it. Looks so much better for the additional details! Here’s the ‘before’ version and the after will be posted on my FB page tomorrow, when I’ll return here and update it too!

2 Likes

My bag , now finished

xx

7 Likes

Trialling a kiddies backpack. This is one of 3 nautical themed backs for family

4 Likes

Here’s my finished remake (scroll up a couple of posts to see the Before version). I added some more detail on the beach huts, additional work on the grasses and added a dog looking out to sea… Has improved the picture enormously I think. Going to make this into a new print and card ready for a show in September!

10 Likes

Fell in love with this colour whilst out elderflower picking, now to decide which flowers to dress it with!

4 Likes

Been dying to turn my characters into dolls - this is the 1st prototype - still some work to do.

7 Likes

Been casting in sterling silver in my workshop:

Lots more work to do on these before they are finished, but getting there. The bar is made by casting in cuttlefish bone.

Jacqueine

6 Likes

I love your coat hangers Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE. I can’t wait to see how you adorn this one.

1 Like

Working on this little goldfinch today :blush:

11 Likes

That’s gorgeous @CoverStory :clap:

Thank you so much Claire - and for the faves too! Have just favourited some of your lovely items (I especially love the dragonfly tea cosy!) :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you😀

1 Like