Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

I’m currently working on some cool new textured studs which I am loving! (even if I do say so myself :wink: Trying to work out how to make some nice hoops in this style I think

1 Like

Been busy trimming prints today

9 Likes

I have a work in progress but when sewing a bag its a good idea for me to remember to sew the handles in. Im having a break now.

2 Likes

The design for my ‘Lighthouse Pendant’ will be in my ‘Summer Holiday Collection’ when the painting is finished.

3 Likes

My work space this week has looked like an increasingly large series of explosions in a Christmas factory (yep, it’s that time of year again!) :slight_smile:

I think I have ribbon analysis paralysis.

7 Likes

I know how you feel…I got a bag all finished…went together really well, then I realised I hadn’t put the magnetic clasp in…:confounded:

Making toppers for baby cards one of my best sellers. I made the little needles too.

s

7 Likes

Wow - these all look amazing - inspired me to do some making today!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The painting of the ‘Rainbow Flip Flops’ bracelet is finished, just need to varnish and add the findings.

3 Likes

Hi all! Hope everyone’s had a lovely day! I’ve tried to have one of those days where designs actually get finished which proves to be incredibly hard when you lose all common sense and have a 7month beagle harrier and 1year old daxi jack!!! But slowly getting there! Made these oxidised silver earrings nice and tiny! A

nd also made this rose gold ring with diamonds rubies and pink sapphires :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love this thread, love seeing the in progress stage with ideas :slight_smile:

I’m restoring a second vintage suitcase as a pet bed.
This one is frills free, for the more butch cat/small dog.
Now just got to polish the outside and attack the catches with Brasso, to hopefully remove 70 years of grime.

8 Likes

Puffin feet! Hopefully finishing the puffin tomorrow afternoon…

8 Likes

‘Lighthouse’ pendant painting finished.

5 Likes

The design for a pair of Campervan cufflinks. I think this might be a purple camper van.

3 Likes

Parker the puffin is complete! This is a quick shot in my back garden, better photos for the shop coming tomorrow.

11 Likes

Such amazing work on here!

I’m working on a watercolour of an iris which is growing in my garden. This is it so far…

9 Likes

I’ve been making working on a stamp for my work today.

2 Likes

“Rainbow Flip Flops” bracelet, finished and listed in my ‘Summer Holiday Collection’.

that’s lovely, I can’t crochet for the life of me, maybe because I’m left handed too.

Another Pixie beanie on the way, the colours in this wool are gorgeous

3 Likes