Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

I’ve got a whole string of summer open studios coming up soon so I’m currently making (or at least planning)…

finally made myself a jig to make forming the frames for my ‘frame’ earrings a bit quicker (remakes of some popular colour ways and a few new ones to add), there are also plans for 2 murano glass bead necklaces, a pair of coin cufflinks, 4 pendants and a pair of bowlerite earrings (material cut from vintage 10 pin bowling balls) and if I have time maybe a necklace to fit in with the frame earrings. Oh and then I have to tidy and clean the studio before the visitors turn up. Wish me luck.

this is lovely. Such fun x

“Lighthouse” pendant finished and listed in my ‘Summer Holiday Collection’.

1 Like

The ‘Camper Van Cufflinks’ design is on the wood, primed and ready for painting.

2 Likes

The painting is finished on the camper van cufflinks. I did go for purple.

1 Like

The design for my new ‘Anchor’ cufflinks is finished.

1 Like

These are going to be my Teddy bear hot air balloons.

7 Likes

I’m working on some new Celebration champagne charms. :blush:

Quite fiddly but lots of fun to make.

Karen

3 Likes

I just need to press these and take some pictures :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Currently I am making a knitted scarf and some fingerless gloves in this lovely chunky Stylecraft Carnival yarn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The anchor design for the cufflinks has been burnt into the wood using a pyrographic pen.

1 Like

a very Welsh piece on the go.

3 Likes

I’m having an acorn making marathon at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Karen x

7 Likes

Apologies for awful photos, but im rubber stamping and watercolouring Xmas card and upcycling jeans pockets onto a skirt I made.

Uploading…

4 Likes

Hi. I thought you might like to see this. It is my mobile phone case. I made it from the back pocket of my Wrangler jeans which I bought to start art school in 1972. As you can see my original jeans had many patches and patches upon patches.

2 Likes

The design for my Camper Van lapel pin is finished and ready for painting.

Lots of owl items in progress at the moment to restock my empty “Owls” collection. These will be cushions, tote bags and toiletry bags.

2 Likes

The painting is finished for my Camper Van lapel pin.

1 Like

Here’s my latest work in progress, called Dancing in the Rain. I have asked people via my Facebook page whether I should add the rain in by stitches or by beads. If you want to join in the chat there my page is https://www.facebook.com/TextileTreasure/?fref=nf. x :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Why not both? Stitches for distant rain and beads for close up rain.

1 Like