Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

The design for my ‘Yacht’ lapel pin. This will be the last jewellery item for my Summer Holiday Collection this year.

1 Like

I did think about that, bought the beads today so will have a bit of practice and then tackle this early next week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you could have stitches for the rain coming down and beads where it hits the umbrella?
I love the fact she is plodging through the puddles.:smiley:

1 Like

Im making some rubber stamped Tenniel Alice in Wonderland card toppers.

2 Likes

The design is primed for my ‘Life on the Ocean Waves’ lapel pin.

Just finished (almost) three nautical themed rucksacks for my niece and nephews.

5 Likes

A new make up bag ready to be stitched up…this one is personalised with an initial

1 Like

Yes that does sound good! I’m going to be practicing some different ways of doing this and then tackle the real picture early this week! Will keep you posted! Ps love the word ‘plodging’! Great word! :smile:

Some lavender birds ready for final stitching. These will be heading to a local handmade shop run by MiND.

4 Likes

I have finished the painting of my ‘Life on the Ocean Waves’ lapel pin.

1 Like

Pyrographing a bamboo tray. Using Indian henna inspired patterns, it’s going to take a while!

12 Likes

Sometimes I just can’t stop adding things :see_no_evil: @[765187566932218:]

1 Like

@MichaelTerryArtisanJewellery and @FluffStuffCrafts, I loved your suggestions and someone else also mentioned on my Facebook page, so I had a go and am really pleased with the result!!

It’s really hard to photograph so I think I need to work in more paler lines of rain so they can be seen more easily but here’s a snapshot to date. Lots more rows to add today! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve been working on this vintage jewellery box, its a custom order from a buyer who already has one of my jewellery boxes and wanted another one to match :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The owl design for my ‘Owl and Pussycat’ earrings.

2 Likes

A small canvas. Just the faces and a bit of doodling to add I think…

4 Likes

Purple Camper Van cufflinks are finished and listed.

2 Likes

The design is finished for my ‘Owl and Pussycat’ earrings.

1 Like

Ive been rubber stamping and using holographic embossing powder.

2 Likes

My Anchor cufflinks are finished and listed in my Summer Holiday Collection.

2 Likes