Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

‘Owl and Pussycat’ earrings. The design is on the wood ready to be painted.

2 Likes

Indian style tray… Still in progress…Still going! Haha! taking wayyyy longer than expected but it will be lovely when it’s done! :slight_smile: some awesome work here, I love seeing works in progress! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It’s brilliant seeing all the different processes people do!

1 Like

Working on a Daisy Chain garland
Gill

4 Likes

My Camper Van lapel pin is finished and listed in my Summer Holiday Collection.

2 Likes

“Life on the ocean waves”. My yacht lapel pin is finished and listed in my Summer Holiday Collection.

1 Like

Took some photos yesterday as the light was good. I love the effect of beads and stitches combined - thanks again @FluffStuffCrafts and @MichaelTerryArtisanJewellery. Now that I have taken the photo and can see some of the darker stitches don’t show up so well I may add a couple of extra lighter lines!

10 Likes

Hi guys,

I am quite new to Folksy but truly like the idea of sharing work in progress. Here’s my first one - cute cot mobile for a baby boy that I was working on just a few days ago. A bit of laser cutting and a bit more of manual work.

11 Likes

Working on transferring my mini Green Man design into a larger bird bath, so once I’ve done that I know I can make him onto a large hanging plaque too.

4 Likes

@MyDesignStation Those animal laser cuts are amazing, great designs. Do you have your own laser cutting machine?

Adore your animal shapes will you be selling them individually, or as hanging decorations?

Lovely mobile and your dog is cute too!
As Deborah suggests, you should sell them individually. I think the reindeer ones would sell really well as Christmas tree decorations, hung with either red ribbon or maybe red and white baker’s twine.
Good luck. :relaxed:

1 Like

This is one order I have already for Christmas.

This is what they will look like when finished

4 Likes

Got 4 new silk wools and have had trouble deciding which to use first. Decided on the greens. 4 pixie beanies to follow.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your kind comments! I do own a laser cutting machine and I have lots of different ideas as what to do next so I’ll definitely show some more of my work here :slight_smile:

Thank you both, Deborah and Alison! I love getting advices and suggestions from others. I did sell it as a set so far but given what you’re saying, I’ll definitely give it a go and start selling individually. Thanks a lot again! :slight_smile:

ooh! green is definitely my colour! Will be keeping an eye out.

1 Like

I have an angel Christmas decoration waiting to be assembled.

I think she needs a halo, Il work on that over the weekend.

1 Like

Working on a baby blanket in a gorgeously soft cotton,nothing quite beats white for a new baby.

1 Like

Been working on new ‘rosey’ card design :slight_smile:

2 Likes