Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

My pink bird cushion is finally finished and listed in my shop:smile:

1 Like

Orson has been added to my shop as well. Here are some of his work in progress pics.

2 Likes

I have a few things in progress.
A mock up version of an Xmas angel decoration.

Im trying my own hand at drawing Xmas toppers for cards. I know Im no Da Vinci but someone may like them.

And some rubber stamping.

Ive nearly finished this skirt, charity shop floral fabric and pocket from an old pair fo my jeans.

1 Like

I am making a pompom pram cover…

2 Likes

Just another item, done not that long ago. Little jewellery box for bracelet. Made of 3mm plywood & cut and engraved with laser machine. A bit of gluing & polishing to achieve this charming finish :slight_smile: would love to hear your feedback!

1 Like

The gannets are finished, sometimes the photography takes longer than the WIP.

Back at the half way stage, the glass pieces are cut, ground smooth and edged with copper foil ready to be soldered together.

The finished piece, edged with lead, blacked and polished. The appearance of the glass changes with differing light conditions.

5 Likes

This a new design for a patchwork memory quilt from baby and toddler clothes. This is the centre panel. The baby in question is now 4 and very displeased that I am sewing with her clothes. Oops.

3 Likes

Beautiful colour scheme

This is a Manchester United Patchwork quilt for a commission. Excuse photo. but I won’t need to photo it as it is already sold. I’ve to do the border, and can’t decide whether to do it in red, black or the football fabric, or maybe a very thin white border.

1 Like

Thank you.

Just putting the finishing touches on this children’s birthday card design.

2 Likes

I’m working on this string of vintage fabric bunting.

I now have to hand sew the green lace onto it

2 Likes

Managed to finish this necklace today, needs to go for hallmarking before i list it

7 Likes

Ive been busy hand stamping loads of new packaging!!

5 Likes

I got a new toy yesterday in the form of a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine. I played with it all day yesterday and then this morning designed myself some new business cards in the shape of thread spools. I’m really pleased with how they came out … and soooo easy.

Now I’m off to do some fabric cutting!

7 Likes

During the creation of, ‘Flora The Goddess Of Flowers’…Excuse my scruffy art table!

5 Likes

Making earrings from gorgeous shells my mum found on the beach for me. Took me a few months to decide what to do with the shells but I settled on these simple but pretty pearl earrings.

Not the best of photos (flash didn’t agree with the pearls so I had to turn it off).

Its great seeing how others get stuck in and create :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First of 3 embroideries I’m doing for some cushions that will be a wedding present

3 Likes

Since the world went crazy about Pokemon GO and I had no clue what it is until last week, I have decided to make something for the fans. A funny ‘Pokemon GO’ bow-tie almost ready! Just need to make a strip!

1 Like

Placemats for a customers VW :slight_smile:

2 Likes