Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Those are wonderful! My mam works with adults with learning difficulties and she’s been making home made sensory boards for them recently.

Painting Faces…

1 Like

finishing off some brooches today …

3 Likes

New pendant just waiting for some ribbon to finish :smiley:

1 Like

Another one of my new candle decorations, well to be precise another 4. In these lovely colours.

…and here’s another batch of slate pieces ready for boxing up and sending out.

…soon be Christmas! J.

4 Likes

discovering new characteristics and features of plywood - when you incise plywood in specific places, it becomes flexible and able to bend as per photos. So I am experimenting now to created boxes like the one below.

5 Likes

Hi Folks, Ive given myself a kick up the derriere (french for bottom)today. Ive made felt star decorations, glass soldered angels, soldered bottles and a sacred heart inspired cross.Im not sure about the angels, the wings look odd, let me know your opinion as to what I can do to improve them.

1 Like

New beads just arrived :heart_eyes:

A new collection of ‘ditsy’ hotties

4 Likes

Ive been sewing Xmas star decorations and cutting glass to solder a winter scene house #bestphotoofglassever

2 Likes

I’m upcycling an old seventies suitcase into a pet ped.
The flamingos will be joined by elephants :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m in the middle of crocheting Christmas heart decorations.

My first attempt was too large but now I think I have them in better size but I need to sew them up, stuff them and decorate them.

2 Likes

These tree of life (s) will form part of a new piece called the heart of the forest. I need to shape them and then solder two together - they are going to be in an exhibit in February but I am hoping the next couple of months will be busy so I’m trying to get a bit ahead. Hope you like them!
Diane of Silverhares

2 Likes

that’s so interesting - thanks for sharing I hope I see the finished product!

I’ve just finished these mug rugs…need to list them later :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s do interesting seeing things in progress, it brings things to life!

This is a sterling silver sycamore seed, its already been cast and needs a jump ring to be soldered on so it can hang as a pendant or earring.

1 Like

Just about to hammer some rivets in to this shell pendant.

3 Likes

I thought id show you how my bottles are coming along. Ive glittered 2 more but here are the original 2, Ive added diamante around the top. I still need to do the back but its tricky when the wet glue lets them slide off. Then I need to add chain.

2 Likes

thank you Diane! I was actually planning to make a bracelet with this piece of plywood but it cracked as soon as I add the closing so I need to figure out how to fix it. soon as I have it ready, I’ll share :slight_smile: