What have you listed today - September 2016

https://folksy.com/items/6551483-Christmas-Tree-Glitter-Card-Shapes-in-White-and-Silver-100pk

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

New series of Seed head prints, three different flowers in the series: Cow Parsley, Eryngium and Teasel. All available in either duck egg or caramel ink.

Check out our shop between 19 - 25 September for a very special offer on orders.*
*EVERY ORDER GETS A FREE LUCKY DIP SEED HEAD PRINT TO CELEBRATE OUR SHOP BEING THIS WEEKS FEATURED SELLER!

New Teasel print.
See our shop for our free seedhead print giveaway - 19 - 25 September!

New Eryngium linocut print.
See our shop for our free seedhead print giveaway - 19 - 25 September

Sasha @SashaGarrett Iā€™m really sorry, I somehow managed to miss this post last week. Iā€™m afraid I havenā€™t got the equipment I need to make the balms anymore. I kept it for a while ā€œjust in caseā€ but sold it all a couple of weeks ago to make some space in the pigsty I call a work room :expressionless: Sorry xx

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Donā€™t suppose youā€™ll tell me the magic ingredients so that I know what to look for in someone elseā€™s goop?

1 Like

Iā€™ve just re-listed this bag in a vintage fabric of perfect Autumnal shades by iconic 1980s textile designers, Collier/Campbell.

Itā€™s carrot seed oil. The stuff is magic. It heals so many things, along with a bit of tea tree, coconut oil, cocoa butter and beeswax and just a touch of sweet orange oil :slight_smile: I think there is a folksy seller who sells something similar ā€¦ or did I see it somewhere else. Iā€™ll have a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t find it anywhere Sasha @SashaGarrett the seller must have gone :frowning: Itā€™s carrot seed oil youā€™re looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m off on a hunt thenā€¦ Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Have just listed some handprinted notebooks

from artmagic

https://folksy.com/items/6747349-Silver-gold-and-black-Murano-glass-pendant-and-earring-set-

A paisley broochā€¦