Your Featured Item for Thursday 10th April

I would like to feature this pretty floral shoulder bag. Shoulder Bag

Gypsy Sky Mosaic Bird Bath

2 Likes

Felix Hippy Fox :slight_smile: Jx

Why is that not a picture?

1 Like

Well done Jill :smile: I mucked up first time too, hence the deleted post.

Thank you! I don’t think it’s a link…can’t seem to work it out on the iPad :frowning: but he’s there at least!! X

I’m featuring my lino print of a blackbird in a tree… just reduced to £15 inc P&P
Emma x

2 Likes

My hand knitted bridal wrap - perfect for weddings all seasons!

1 Like

This new roll up knitting needle holder

Lesley :slight_smile:

1 Like

a zombie easter bunny :smile:

(although i ate so many mini eggs during the making / photo-ing of these rabbits i never want to see one again. well, until next year probably)

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Your Featured Item for Thursday 10th April:

I would to show my new printed vellum card as my feature item 10/4

Just wondering if this should be a weekly or even monthly thread over here on the new forum? @SianFolksy has encouraged us to move to weekly on the daily art chat thread to keep the list of threads as uncluttered as possible. What do you think?

I’d like to feature Hazel the rag doll but I still can’t work out how to make it clickable. When I press copy on my iPad it won’t let me paste anything into the box. Martine

1 Like

Weekly could be good as we don’t want cluttered

well i have a picture up but how do i put a link to it please

I use my iPad. I get a link when I copy the URL and paste it here, type in the link what the item is, mine shoulder bag. That link takes you to your shop item. I don’t know any other way with the iPad yet.

Well i think i just copied and pasted the image url and then copy and pasted the address in the bar and that was it ??